Online Experience

Online Experience
Make Money with A Single Click

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Gossiping about In Laws with Friends

I got to admit, i don't have good camera/ a camera to share or spice up my stories but at least I share stories with you. Some will say, you should write an essay since you make it very long, but who cares? Is good aint it?

Btw, both of us has bunch of friends who has been married either before or after us but then, when we reunite, we all shared stories especially about in laws. Its funny when we realize time flies so fast till we dont really wanna admit we're married... It does seems like we're just in our primary's time... How I missed it being a kid so much!!

So, Last weekend was the longest I had but I do feel like I need another 2 weeks hahah Lame! On Friday nite, I called one of my best buddies cuz she need help on wedding tips a.k.a what to prepare, comparison of $$ and stuff. We had the longest talk but its cool. Now, she knows what I have gone through `fore the wedding. She is one among the person who against my marriage before but now she also have almost the same problem... But what past is past. As a friend I shall give advice, not to stab her back. Rite?

Then, I met my old long friend (ex-schoolmates) while I was shopping around. She told me the sad stories of her. But I cant talk long cuz I have my cousin along but we managed to gossip about our marriage life. :)) I thought I got the worst in law (not my M.I.L, she loves me but my bro in law's wife! whom is very the F******* lazy!) She got even worst in laws ever! Worst! Babeh! Worst! She is married to some guy who is the youngest in the family. She stayed with her mother in law for a year and been married for two years. She has gone twice of miscarriage due to stress. If she is sick, she wasnt allow to rest... She has to do house chores while having her illness!! What a total sucker M.I.L right?! Well It does sucks.

Another friend whom I talked on the phone with is a friend who kinda married to the guy she wasn't really deeply in love with cuz that guy have some bad attitude. Apparently the husband is the mommy's fave boy cuz he's the only boy, (which I don't recommend you to married one of them). One time, she fought with the husband cuz her husband didnt acknowledge her what time he will come home and she waited for quite sometimes, and my friend chase him out from the house. This is because my friend was damn sick so thats why she pissed off. She better be single rather than having a husband if that so! Then the M.I.L heard from the husband (curious what he has told the mother), the mom comes to the house, scolded my friend for nothing and backing up the husband summore. How toot toot she is right? Before they were married too, my friend told me the husband once almost hit/slaps her in front of his parents, and the mother didnt say anything! The mother even blame my friend for it and said she deserve it? How idiotic is that woman!? Sorry, I have to tell the truth, M.I.L can be somehow tuut tuut but that is too much! What is her feeling if her own husband slaps her and kick her!? She would file the divorce right? My friend wasn't married yet at that time you know..YET TO BE MARRIED!

Another friend of mine, she told me her M.I.L was horrible and I did see how horrible her M.I.L was. Scary... I even told my friend directly at the back of her M.I.L while she was there, "If I ever got this kind of M.I.L, definitely I will never ever think to marry my husband at first place regardless how much he loves me and will do anything including swim through the fire or jump from the sky and do formation of "Please Say I Do"... I seriously will dump him! I rather married to an orphanage. But after 2 years has been married with the second child is coming this November, she told me her M.I.L has become nicer and nicer. This is because at first, MIL favors the 1st D.I.L and 1st class treatment was given but the D.I.L havent got any child after years of marriages, she slowly hates her and loves my friend better cuz she's fertile. I think the 1st DIL now is having trouble with the husband too and the MIL asked him to marry other woman cuz that woman is infertile.. how rude that is right?

Well, do not feel terrified with the stories. I'm just sharing this with all of you cuz you are all my friends regardless if you are a stranger or psycho-maniac or what.

To make you feel better, check this out. One funny ad in the TV now about 1malaysiaproton... This trios, Dato David Arumugam, Afdlin Shauki and Ho YuHang he asked something like this. I cant remember the lines but its funny if you have saw it. "Uncle, how do you feel when we're invaded by the British? Im sure its terrified. Tell us the story la!". The uncle said "Easy! You combined with the wife and her mother, then you know."... something like that. That's how terrified on the guy side... Check it here! under kuih muih. Very very funny!

For girls, dont be afraid to get married. Married is the way of growing up and without these challenge, it would not be fun at all! Seriously, having all this challenges are fun. I complaints about it but I do thank to Allah cuz he has given me the good lessons on earth. Be Good and you will be paid better.

Seriously, my bro in law's sister hated me and tried to be me (seriously whatever Im wearing and MIL praises me, the next day she will buy the same outfit!), but she cant beat me in the cooking and helping side! At least I know how to cook and cleans! I even helpful when it comes to buying groceries cuz I dont have to wait for my hubby to drive me there... I can go by myself! She lose again! She have a license but she said with proudly face "i will only drive my own car..." Hello! Once a loser always a loser... Loser! Moron! Whatever! Talk to the hand!

She knows how to be charming (with the fake smiles and stuff) but my MIL didnt buy at all. Seriously my MIL hated me when she get to know me bit by bit but now, she said "although Wawa have the bad bad laser fucking mouth, she's handy when anyone needed help but on L, she's nice cuz she didnt talk that much but her laziness is making me less liking her... " I've told you, dont hate me if you dont know me that much! My FIL said to me, "your dad said you never cook and now you wanna cook? Sorry, I wont eat your food...". So I helped out my MIL and cooked chicken curry her style, he couldn't differentiate who's cooking was it. Hahaha The other day, when I wasnt around, L cooked and I tell you, my MIL told me the fish was tearing apart and it does look like cat's food and my FIL dont bother to eat it. At last, my 3rd brother in law cooked spaghetti for the whole house. See? Allah gives you brain! Use it moron! Use! I win again! hahaha

So, girls! Remember, when this things happen, find your INITIATIVES to win your MIL's heart. Dont bother about your SIL cuz they just pain in the ASS! Full stop! hahah

Till we meet again, SALAM!

No comments: