its been a while since i updated my blog. i kinda miss it. well, now that i have quit my salary job, i have to work hard to get a comfortable challenging life with my commission based salary. its sucks actually for the transformation but your positive level have to be higher than it supposed to be.
i remember when i wanted to quit my job badly cuz i cant stand looking at the people who keep closing deals and im stuck at work, my level of positivity and thinking was different. i know i can do this better but now after i do this work, i felt like "what the heck ya'll?" maybe because im in the environment of DEBT. that is a negative aura already. i need to change my mentality. enough of thinking about debt. i shall think about future instead of thinking about debt debt debt debt debt.
what do I want to achieve as my goals?
1) help people making fortune for themselves so I can make my own fortune. the reason why I keep posting about "do you want to be a millionaire?" is because I cant bare to keep seeing people begging for money, insulted being a pak guard, etc. i want people to know my intention not only to do sale to feed me. seeing my customer happy is my goal too.
2) my family is not born rich. dad n mum struggle their life with 4kids and raising all girls are quite pricey. i understand how hard it is for me to accept actually that i have terrible face because my parents couldnt afford to buy me cleanser for my face when i was small. what mum always say "try to steam your face with a hot boil water at home" and i didnt do it because i want the tools, not traditional ways". demanding. im sure once i have a daughter or a son, they might have this kind of attitude first. therefore, i need to be ready to have some cash for them to buy their needs.
3) looking at my family that have debt, wanting to go here n there but still thinking "i dont have that much....need to keep some more" and im tired keep asking them if i can lend their money when im stuck. i know lending money from them is cheaper, no tax or interest but still, its sickening as im 28, married. well, i dont like to ask my husband to pay for my debt if he is not using. that's actually my own decision, he dont mind but i do. lol
4) to have my own house, my own privacy and my own walk in closet. yeah!!!
5) to buy my dream car... Hummer H3, BMW i8 spider and Panamera
6) to buy my own superbike and nakjed bike - Harley davidson and kawasaki ninja green always my fav
7) to bring my parents to umrah during ramadhan. they keep saying this since 2010 and yet to go. i hope 2014 they have the chance to go. i also wanna go :)
8) to change my own perception that I can be a better person, better consultant and better wife to my husband. i always doubt myself so i should no more. i have to change. its begin now!
i have so many negative thoughts now, it just i cant say too much to anyone because they could give up on me immediately.
i can conqure the social media but because of the stupid jerk guy in twitter, i have to keep myself shut about unit trust in twitter. i have blocked him. he ruins every single plans that I have but thats not gonna pull me down. i will rise again. just wait and see. that time, i will make sure, you will invest with me and make him eat back what he have said.
many factors that make me down actually.
debt, in laws and close mind people. insyaAllah after this, no more of this can affect me. i will succeed with my own hands and nobody can say bad things about me. no more!!
please poray for my success, because i wanna make my parents happy and myself happy. your prayers is appreciated. insyaAllah, Allah will help you back for the prayers. Amin