Online Experience

Online Experience
Make Money with A Single Click

Thursday, September 17, 2009

What's New with Lucky Week ?

This week I am sooo soooo sooooooo sooooooooo sooooooooooooooo LUCKY!

Yesterday, received a sms from DIGI and they said they have reserved one tix for me to their concert...  16/09/09

Today... I received GET BLACK EYE PEAS T-SHIRT AND MEET+GREET PASSES FOR 25TH OCT 09 FROM DIGI!! I WILL MEET THEM ON 25TH SEPT!!!-17/09/09! I havent got the passes yet but any updates, I will let you know like how many will I get, when is it, where to pick and all and who will be following me! Obviously if for two, it will be me n hubby la.. if more than 2, you have to BID for it! hahaha Wuuuuhuuuu! .... I LOVEEE DG! hahaha

i think DG knew that I wanna change network, so they keep on giving so that I will stick.. i'll consider that! hahaha Yay!! yay!!

OMG!!I just remembered!  I need to borrow camera people!! Camera!! No wait.. I have phone camera... noo I wanna borrow camera!! Pls!! Pls!! I'll send your regards to them..

Yahoooooooo!!! BEP yo! BEP!!Cant wait to hug2 FERGIE! aaaa! Fainted... I shouted in the office and almost fainted to see the msg!

No comments: