Online Experience

Online Experience
Make Money with A Single Click

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

What's New With Anniversary?

Today, my memory reverts! This is the day 5 years ago in 2004 when I was officially proposed by my hubby. Actually, my proposal starts on this 08/09/04.

07/09/04, I was frustrated when I know my ex bf is having an affair to another woman. It breaks my heart. I have done some stupid things with the most stupidest person on earth which I wont mention any names.. someone might spying on me...

I was hung over, woke up at 10am at the stupidest person's home, got recalled what happened last nite, then called my ex and quarrel again... I lost faith on guys and hated them.. swear to myself, starting today, I will treat guys like rubbish!

then, I went back home around 2pm. I told my mum "dont disturb me, heart breaking moments". and my mom dont even bother.. haha (lame!) Then after Maghrib Prayer, I start smsing all the guys in my hp except my hubby... I wanna to do some trick n treat haha... Suddenly, out of the blue my husband smsed me.

"Sudikah Wati menjadi teman hidup Ahzam selama-lamanya?" at 2150hrs (9:50pm)

I was like (@-@)!! The heck!? hmm.. I loved him from the beginning but cuz I was frustrated to the maximum, I said to myself "i'll accept! but no more giving all out!"

So I was so egoistic at the first place till I cheated on him. Sorry babe... around 2-3 months later, I accidentally tell him what has happen, he was frustrated and mad and tell me "my love to u, will never be the same as how I treated you this 2-3 months.." I tell you.. he's damn romantic for the 1st three months, then when he knew, he is never the same..

I regretted and keep in my heart, "No Other guys will be with me! Only Him and Him!". Of course, in relationship there is up n down, and I do admit, he has done some stupid things too and I have rejected few guys which comes with varieties of wealth, educated and quite handsome... just cuz I can see he's the one for me.

But with Allah's blessing, I am happily married to him now.

Sayang, I hope our love will be together forever. I love you so much...

Cinta kita takkan pudar untuk selamanya dan kaulah satu-satunya cinta hati ku sayang. I love you.

No comments: