Online Experience

Online Experience
Make Money with A Single Click

Monday, September 28, 2009

What's New with Concerts in Malaysia? Part 1

Since 1996, when MJ first come to Malaysia, the government gives him T&C of  "not to grab your crotch" while doing your dance n MJ followed the rules. Eversince, everyone from the Hollywood are keen to do concerts in Malaysia. Not because of not to crotch grabbing of course but how excited to have people who never knew about Malaysia at all. I know sometime before MJ, NKOTB, The Linear, Tommy Page has come to Malaysia. Well, I remember those cuz I went with my sisters and cousins! hahah Those days!

Pussy Cat Dolls, Alicia Keys, Mariah Carey, Gwen Stefani, Black Eye Peas has made it. Pussycat Dolls has made mistakes by not wearing undies while performing and can see their "puss under the umbrella" and therefore, Malaysian Governments decided no more Women Performances or they can come but under the Term & Conditions. Here, I would like to express my dissatisfaction on that Stupid T&C!

1st of all, Its that stupid PUSSYCAT DOLLS who came without undies (maybe Malaysia is too HOT for undies) so they decided to not to wear em but our sponsors are quite stupid too! You told PCD that you will be doing the concert at the Water Theme Park (this happen in Sunway Lagoon) so I do think PCD has wet their undies with swimming before d concerts...


2nd thing, I went to Mariah Carey's, 1st BEP concert in Bukit Kiara, and Alicia Keys in Merdeka Stadium. Okay Okay... Not all I went cuz im not Daughter of Billionaire whom my dad can just close eyes to give free tix! hahaha! Btw, you must be wondering, what the heck am I only mentioning all WOMAN? Go to 3rd..

3rdly, I am totally pissed with our GOVERNMENTS! Give such a strict rules to those women who wanted to do show and BEYONCE was upset because "we didnt allow her to be here cuz she's too hot for Malaysia". BUT WHY DONT YOU GIVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO THOSE WHO WENT FOR THEIR CONCERTS!? I went to these concerts and knew that the T&C given by the governments, but I laugh all the way at the concerts!

Mariah Carey was totally nice... She wore pink barbie t-shirt and jeans... I know she aint comfortable but what to do, ITS THE RULE!! So what about the environments? Does the government care? NOOOO! As long the IDOL have to becareful with what they are wearing.

LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING. THOSE WHO CAME FOR THE CONCERTS ARE MORE SEXIER THAN THE IDOL ITSELF! At Carey's concert, some fans wearing tube (braless) and mini skirt and even Mini Dress to watch her concert! The government should do T&C for those who is going... Let say "All should wear long sleeve and long pants or skirts to watch"... NO MATTER MUSLIMS OR NOT! Cuz "to respect others is to show others how you respects" right?

I think Carey has told Beyonce "I do think its ok for you to wear sexy cuz the FANS all are sexier than I am!". Thats my assumption yo! I dont think they talked but who knows ya! They might have morning coffee together and stuff. Malaysia is not MUSLIM country but We're populated by MUSLIMS here!

I would like to continue further but Im dizzy right now... will meet you in part 2...

No comments: