Online Experience

Online Experience
Make Money with A Single Click

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Coward Chicken Songs

Since I have unknown mucha fakar (m*th*rf*c*e*) who stalking me through internet... which is soo soo cowardly.. maybe she/he aint got p**sy or d*ckhead... or maybe ITS a shemale...so for you mucha fakar... this is your fakar songs...

Coward Fakar

I dont know why
I think my life is worst than celebrities
in the office someone stalking me
and someone is stalking me through the web



Its better being celebrities
as everyone wanna know about me
cuz for sure I'll be in fame
and I know
you might wanna know
how was my sex last nite

*i still dont get it
why you need to hunt me down
im no value to you
it is because you are so jealous
or because you want my hubby
but he totally rejected you

*poor you
guys rejected you
even lesbians runs away
what a sucks life you have
im glad that Im me
where every1 likes me!

I do have some shit attitude
but people remembers my greatest
that's why they love me
instead of loving you
pity you but you dont deserve
even a shit!

i have no idea who the heck you are
or what the heck you want from me
as you are so coward into showing
the true you

sorry for being frank
u totally a pussy
if you are a guy
or a dickhead
if you are a girl
cuz you only dare to fight
through my lovely blog

chorus*

Na na na na na na

Everyday thinking of you
making me laugh
cuz as you suck being a human
I have imagine, 
how is your life if you are a donkey
for sure your caretaker
regrets taking you as their pet

*chorus

Its funny how you wanted me to die
I do hope I die faster
so I have less sin than you do
cuz for now Im sure
you are totally wanted in hell

too bad I dont know you
too bad I dont even wanna know you
cuz looking to that fugly face
its makes me wanna laugh my ass of

*chorus till fade

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: