Online Experience

Online Experience
Make Money with A Single Click

Friday, September 18, 2009

What's New With Hari Raya?

To all my Muslim friends,

I would like to wish Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir dan Batin or Happy Eid Fitri and Sorry if I hurt you spiritually or psychically!
Those who hates me, please do keep hating me. I kinda like it now!
Those who loves me, thank you soo much for giving so much love!!

I would like to share stories on Hari Raya :-

This is my first time of everything!
This Ramadhan is the first with me and husband. (tiring but fun. As usual, NO LONG sleep!)
This Raya will be the first with my Husband. So much loves and SO MUCH duit raya from him :)
This Raya will be the first we fight which house to raya (obviously I won) hahaha
This Raya will be the first we have to give Double Duit Raya
This Raya will be the first we drive to our Kampung (hometown yo!)
This Raya will be the saddest raya cuz I cant hangout long with my Family (grr)
This Raya will be the most tiring Raya because I'm going to three different parts of Perak (Ulu Kinta, Batu Gajah and Taiping) and will drive from  North to South for my father's side... Tired!!! 
This Raya will be the most happening raya cuz I have bigger family to share with
This Raya will be the most crazy raya cuz one of my childhood friend is flying off to UK on 2nd day of raya.
This Raya will be the most annoying raya cuz I might have to hear stories that I don't wanna hear and questions that I dont wish to hear! "Y u dont have any baby?", "Dont u afraid that people might say u're infertile?" ....Damn! Leave me alone!
This Raya I might have Open house.. So Waits for the Invites!!

and

This Raya will not be the same my Raya Before...

I WANT DUIT RAYA!! NO DUIT RAYA FOR ME STARTING FROM THIS YEAR!! NOOOOOO

Selamat Hari Raya Again dan Maaf Zahir dan Batin.

No comments: