Online Experience

Online Experience
Make Money with A Single Click

Monday, August 24, 2009

What's New with Asam Garam Life After marriage?

Hello everyone! We're back!

Alhamdulilah, it has been 8 months we're both being together and forever... la la laaaa
This is my first time celebrating Ramadhan and Raya as a wife :) and I am loving every minutes of it but I'm tired last Sat and Sun... wanna know why? My mother in law were having an operation last Wednesday 19th Aug 2009, so she came back from hospital on the Friday evening around 6pm like that.. Pity her cuz she cant move that much but she's very energetic... So she ask me and the 1st sis in law to cook. I did ... Masak lemak cili api ikan kembung...

So at nite, I was flat cuz it's tooo tiring.... Then wakeup for Sahur... I saw my 2nd sister in law (who is damn lazy) watching TV while doing some paper cutting which I dont even know what it is for, doing nothing at all for Sahur.. Then my mother in law said "Wawa, pls heat the left overs and cook something like eggs for them..." So I am doing all thing.. you know what my 2nd in law did? she just heard what my mother in law talking to me... giving some direction then she's decided to be nice...

"mamy mamy, nak L buat apa?" hello! You shall do it like since 4.30am just now okay! Then when everybody was awake, I saw one of my bro in laws havnt woke up.. when I asked her... she said "He already ate... so ignore him..." I did.. Till the next day, on Sat evening, I'm helping out again my mother in law to cook Bubur Pedas (sarawakian porridge) you know what my bro in law who I didnt awake him for said, "The heck you guys never even knock on my door.. I didnt ate a thing..." Damn! Stupid L! Damn lazy.. I wouldnt ask her anything anymore man! Damn lazy! She's damn afraid I asked her to awake my brother in law, so she said "he's eaten already.." I would have gone to wake him myself.. Damn lazy!

Then the next day, I decided, I will wake up damn late for her to do work.. but then Allah just wanna test me... my mother in law cant sleep and she's do all the working.. and you know what she ( the sis in law) did? NOTHING! Didnt help anything at all! Doesnt she got any feeling that my in law is DAMN SICK?! I though I was the most laziest person on the earth but she's ten time worst than I am! Even to fried the damn egg she's waiting for my mother in law to do it!! Damn ~!@#$$%^&*()_++_)((&^$# Damn!

On Sunday, I was damn tired. After I send my hubby to work, I do house chores after I saw my mom in law sweeping the floor.. I offered my hand cuz while she was doing it, she said "sakitnya.. sakitnya.." so I dont wanna make her more sakit and being scold by my big brother in Law so I sweep... Imagine ya... only living room... I got the like full of the shovel (penyodok)! How dirty... My mother in law was saying "its been a week im not around and no body does anything..." Damn! Make me more pissed! WHAT'S THE USE OF HAVING A WOMAN TO LESSEN THE BURDEN OF MY MOTHER IN LAW THAN HAVING NONE? I rather she never existed... She's damn pemalas!!!

Then, I went to groceries shopping with my mother in law til about 4pm, then quickly get back home to cook Laksa Penang... my body was shouting..."rest! rest! rest! It's Sunday and you shall rest!"... But how could I rest? After cooking, only she came back from work... and you know what? She just went to kitchen and said "Wow! Laksa! Sedap! She supposed to be back at home 5... but never be home... she came around 6.30.. with the excuse of "going to bazaar ramadhan.." Hello! If you are damn lazy, just fckn said it.. I wonder how the 4 days without me in the house.. poor mother in law... if she had to do the cooking and cleaning... I think I have to find some mechanism to help her.. Or even scold that stupid woman! Damn.. she complaint before when we went to one of our aunties house in Perak and said "oh gosh! damn dirty!" but I bet, she's worst.. cuz mother in law told me her house back in t'ganu is as worst as the aunty's house...

Problem is, she's a Scorpio... born in 1982... have almost similar name as me (wati at the back) and have almost the same surname (mohammad) but her attitude is pissing me off. She humiliate the Scorpions man! Serious sheet! People said Im cruel.. but I think she's even more cruel.. My mother in law once scolded her but she only changed a bit... but then she kept continue doing the same as before.. My MIL has tired of speaking and the husband also is the sensitive type... once my MIL scolded her, the husband said "if u hate us, we will go.. But u have to remember, I gave you more money than everyone else!!" The heck!? U think money can solve? I dont wanna imagine if my MIL was gone, I think the house will never be a house anymore.. Trust me! I can see the vision.. She's the type my mother in law called "pompuan x makan saman!" where she dont bother about things...

Girls, if you are staying over people's house especially in laws, you shall never be lazy or be urself... I know its better being real than hypocrite but as a person who has grown up, FOR GOD SAKE! Be a human! You are married, you supposed to be showing the good thing/attitudes in front of your in laws... n the husband must be aware that your wife is lazy! Scold your wife! Not because your wife is damn fierce, you decide, let her be! I bet you, your marriage wont last as you as a guy one day suddenly will meet with a lady who are damn light handed and you regret having a lazy wife!!
Open up your freaking eyes man! If you are staying in your god damn house, you can be whatever u like.. but dont be such a lazy bum bum if you are at your in laws man.. Even if ur mother in law said "oo dont bother..just watched the tv..." Insist to do! Dont make her do things.. she supposed to be relax man! Not doing works for you!

Hah! I have to calm down... Deep breath...

No comments: