Online Experience

Online Experience
Make Money with A Single Click

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

What's New with MTV World Stage Mosh Pitt?

Yeah Yeah!

You heard me! MTV World Stage Mosh Pitt Passes! How damn lucky I am right! Thanks to Fly Fm Malaysia's Hottest Music for giving me those opportunities to win it! Actually I was sms-ing around for fun and I didn't expect to win. Yay! This is actually special thanks to Sarah Atiqah my standard 4 to 6 best friend... Actually long stories how we didnt become best friend. She's in other class and we're far apart... But I do feel great that we made up till now! Yay! Btw, she's the one who asking me to get those tix and yeah We did it!

we get there by 4.30 after picking up hubby at work and get in the line for Mosh Pitters. So while waiting for Cheda (backup plan after one of my good buddies cant make it), so we queue in the line near Pyramid Tower Hotel.

We got in by 5.30 (it's very raining day) and we got the (MTV poncho - baju hujan) and we got free drinks too yay!. First when we came in, these 5 MTV VJ's are there, Shawn, Teya, Denice, Andy and Utt (hot!) and introducing themselves with very cute way. Then suddenly there is one dude we dont even know who he is showing up wearing MJ style and start singing. His name is Ikhwa? I dont even know who the heck is he..

Then Estranged and it was funny because all being possessed by their songs and some stupid people were pushing each other and obviously I was in the front row they wanna go there and start pushing. So what did I do? I pushed them back... My husband was dizzy because he's not use to be in the crowds so he was the one who said "Mama! behave!" To tell the truth, I was sick on the day and start wearing mask and stuff haha...

After Estranged, it was Boys Like Girls, then Maghrib break, then Ray Gun then Pixie Lott! When Pixie Lot was performing, I was 1/2 fainted. So we managed to get out from the pitt and get some drinks that is holly expensive! rm5 for each!

While we're drinking, I saw Ray Gun's singer RayGun was there and damn! Tak sempat kejar man! hahah Then we went back when we heard "Give it up to Hoobastank!!" we run like shit...

Then After Hoobastank, we went to the drinking Area again to meet up with Sarah as we lost her after Estranged... cuz she's petite and she squeezing in to people while I have my baby beside me.. so how the heck you see... My husband hates crowds and I shall know I shouldnt bring him at the first place but at least I have a guy to go with ya know...

Then The All American Reject Appearing! Yay! I got their guitar Pick!! I'll load pictures later but yay! It was not expected cuz we're all like dreaming and suddenly I saw something flying and step on Cheda's foot. I know it supposed to be hers but I saw that thing flying first. but poor her you know, her head got hit by the posters given by the VJ's and Fly Fm's announcers...

After AAR, we are all tired but cuz Sarah wants to hear the Kasabians, we do wait for it although I only know one of the songs only, FIRE haha so we managed to get the first row but sadly, none of them coming to the front gate... we're waiting for the moment but in our dream...

and finished around 12 something and they are having the post party but of course I didnt get that passes...

But dont forget to watch it in MTV Astro 713 on 28th August 2009 at 9pm onwards for further excitement!! Watch it because it was damn cool! Watching it in the TV may be not as fun as what I see but you shall check out Boys Like Girls, Pixie Lott, Raygun, and AAR! they were awesomeness.... Estranged was great and Kasabians .... oklah! At least I enjoyed AAR the most la but so sad the song Move Along is not there.. :(

Anyway, Happy Ramadhan to all and wishes you the best of Ramadhan this year!

No comments: