Online Experience

Online Experience
Make Money with A Single Click

Friday, May 29, 2009

What's new with Malaysian Attitude?

Lately, I can feel bad de-javu/aura or whatever feeling la having around my work place... What's it? One by one people start calling me with formal name. Hmm wondering why.. And yet I know. Yesterday my boss spokes to me privately almost 2 hours telling me about dissatisfaction around the people towards me. Okay I admit, I am a girl with bad laser mouth and quite rough. Although I am wearing Hijab, doesn't mean I have to kill away my attitude (I know I supposed to but I am still searching for the way to solve it..)

I have been thinking all these years..why since I was like 10, everyone are trying to back stab me? I know I am too naive and too much knowledge I have captured within 24 years of breath taking in the greenly yucky world & yet I have no idea why but I guess Malaysian loves stabbing people from the back. How do they do it? let me tell u how!
  1. they will be nice to u and start calling u with formal as sarcasm way to irritates u
  2. one by one in ur place (friends, neighbour, colleague) will start ignoring or make a gap between u
  3. u feel soo far far away...
  4. they pretend nothing happen and bOOM! your mom, dad, and neighbour or whoever you respect will tell u something shocking and makes ur life miserable...
I am so disappointed with this attitude. Some people accusing me having bad attitude and some people claims they are not back stabbing but they are doing it for the good sake of the person or to teach them a lesson or in Malay they said "utk jaga hati" / dont wanna hurt the person's feeling!

That's bull****!! IF they said that, so they wouldnt mind if I'm stabbing their back right? It's not going to hurt anyone's feeling... RIGHT!? Man! I am so upset! if I stabbed their back.. they will do the same thing to me.. Ignore and bad mouthing about me to everyone! Lucky u cuz I'm not that person who spread things around and I only using my blog to bad mouthing u which I know none of u will read it and get some opinion what shall I do to u! Besides, talking to you is nothing compare to talking to the walls which u will say "that's just an excuse" or they will talk to others about me which MAKING UP STORIES!

Yeah! I know I shouldn't tell everyone in the world about them like how I did to my friends before but hey... if they put some dirt into my rice pot, why I cant do that the same? Now... this is MALAYSIAN attitude that MOST Malaysians do have.

Dont believe me? Just take a look at house renovation. if A have the 5 room in low cost house, B will have 7 rooms. If A have great MPV car, B will buy most expensive car although they have to pay a hell lot of Debt. This is the truth! Trust me!

Back to how they back stabbed me is they are not satisfied with me... they straight away come to my boss and tell off everything and what I can say of this attitude? NONE PROFESSIONAL AT ALL, LOSERS! Come on! U are holding a post of LECTURER, be PROFESSIONAL and some of you will take Philosopy of Doctorate and be a PROFESSOR & from Professional words! (I mumbles alot means I am damn angry!)

Well, whatever it is... I am sooo sooo sooo angry and thankful that my boss talks to me nicely about this and dont want to sack me because of that. They giving me second chances and I will take the challenge to change my attitude.

PRAY FOR ME ya!

4 comments:

maDemoIseLLe rFa said...

babe....
wuts up!!!!
sounds sOoo SERIOUS!
relax k....
ure preggy some more.....its not good for urself yet the baby inside...
i knw ure strong enuff to face all of this....
pls have a good day k...
true friends r always by urside timeless
happy on friday :)

nanaonette said...

fuck those ignorant people.. u need to stay away from these stinkies..

Ahzam & Wawa said...

btw.. I am not pregnant! Rfa.. who the heck tells you that I am pregnant?! if its from the facebook.. its not my ultrasound pic.. that's my cousin's! I am totally not pregnant!

Anonymous said...

Kill yourself, you fat whore.