Online Experience

Online Experience
Make Money with A Single Click

Thursday, May 21, 2009

What's New with Wedding Gift Part II?

Oh yeah..

I forgot to put on reasons why I need to give out the wok as wedding gift. I'm married as you know and what I received from people are mostly the same. Cups, glasses, set of plates, kettle, coffee makers and mostly tea sets or juice sets or couple cups. If you invited 3000 people, and 3000 people gives you the same things... wow! You can even open your own house deco shop or electrical shop. So I was thinking, rather than wasting it cuz I am sure, not many of them will use all in a year. My sister uses her wedding gift after 7 years of marriage. So, I might using it for the rest 10 years?

Yesterday, I got ym from a friend who said "I never thought bout it! It's a great idea". Oh gosh! I fell honor! Thanks Rfa! hahah I am a new trend setter! Now, I feel like I'm one of the Hollywood superstar Gwen Stefani as she bring new trend to the world.

Some of my hubby's cousin's friends were nice. Instead of giving up things that u will never use, they asked what you want for your new house. So they asked for refrigerator, washing machine, and a stove. The electronic one.. Ala... i forgot the names! Sheet! Aaa induction or something.. And they got it. At this point, I will salute Chinese people because they thinks wiser instead of giving things that you know they wont use for long... or not gonna use at all. For example, I received something funny from my father's friend... A replica of an antic car... Like what the heck am I gonna use that for? And that's not even for me. Its for my dad. I was like hmm... Do they know the ocassion or what? I also thankful i received it but it just sooo wrong! hahah I got a table lamp which at first I was really happy cuz it's beautiful and nicely made.. But unfortunately... it doesnt work as table lamp.. it's just a deco! It's a Labu sayong, where in Perak (kampung site) usually will use it for water recooler (to keep water for drinks) and it makes the water coool and my late grandma used to have it.. still keep at my aunts house and love it! Ok, the one I received is a labu sayong with a hole decoration but it's a dark brown color. Okay, let me show the example here..
This is similar to what I received. but it's just without the red rope with a tag and color even darker. It's all dark brown. Mine is slightly taller with a lamp and electrical cables. So... It's just better to be a normal labu sayong without electrical cables and lamp cuz it's not efective. I will take a pic and re-upload it here to show. (just to share not to embarresed or humiliate the givers... It's very honor for me to received it!)

But I like mine better the one I bought for my room :P. It's marble, have a night lamp and romantic light where the colors are red and green... Wow! Ok! Im quite turn on! Hahah (I shall not say that on the national blog right? hhaha) but whatever!