Online Experience

Online Experience
Make Money with A Single Click

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Slanderism Activities

As soon as you read my title, most of you will think that I am doing some libel or slander right?

It's not it. I am just curious about some people who are good in making up stories/slandering someone but never be a good scriptwriter? I heard many complaints about Malay film makers doesnt know how to write a good script, bla bla bla... Bull la! Film producers, you shall find this kind of people because they are good in making up stories. Let me give you one example.

Jenab : Oh Gosh Ct! You know... Jamilah! She always went out with that divorcee, Fadil! *whispering* I also saw they doing things...
CT: Oh really!? You know, I saw that too! I saw Fadil going upstairs with Jamilah. I wondering what activities they do?

Jenab: Oh Gosh CT! When a man and a woman in a house without no one, obviously they are "doing it!" No doubt!


Real situation:
Jamilah : Fadil , I think the roof and the ceiling in my room have to be repaired. Come, let me show you.

Jamilah and Fadil went up stairs and looks at the ceiling.

Fadil: I will come again tomorrow because I haven't bring my tools today. It will take maybe 3-5 days.

CT: I cant believe it la! Fadil is a good person. That's why its very dangerous when you are not married or a widow! U always in danger right?
Jenab: I heard Jamilah divorce with the husband because she was having an affair with some guys at work. I knew it when I saw her first time.
CT: Really Jenab? Oh god! I better keep my husband away from Jenab.. otherwise, she will take mine!

This is some of the example. See! From here you know I am writing a script. I can keep goin on and on so that it would be a complete story... So people who loves to making up stories, slandering and blaming things that actually not happen is not right! You shall make up stories that could make you have more money... not Sin!

Make use of your talent for money since now everywhere is having an economy crisis rather than getting a fast ticket to Hell! If you have done your script, send it to me in PDF file and I will give it to RTM or Private TV Station. Dont worry, I will help u guys out. Make sure it's a good one.

PS: This is for those who loves making stories for me. Thanks alot! From time to time, I have become quite famous! I cant believe it. I think in 2-3 years, I will be as famous as Paris Hilton :P

No comments: