Online Experience

Online Experience
Make Money with A Single Click

Monday, May 25, 2009

Anin(bob) and Yana's wedding

This is My husband's cousin who wed on the 28th March 2009... hahah I wish to post it earlier.. like I explain.. I cant.. Best 5.. (btw, they are taking my color! Damn! hahah)

I was supposed to get married in this color but my sisters who against it. They said (are you kidding me or what!?) so I have to cancel but It turn up good with Green btw! Hahah Hidup greenday! (what on earth?) hahah


Their stages.. Appearantly no "bersanding" because the bride's parents quite religious same as mine hehe





we're actually came at the wrong place so we waited here for quite sometimes...we supposed to join the convoy but hemm... we actually missed it and we waited at the reception place for like 3 hrous...and now, introducing the chocolate with blue jeans is my youngest brother in law and the one with the white is my 3rd brother in law.






They cutting the black n gold cake!










Looking to each other..








me and husband waiting for them to arrive... we're soooo bored waiting for them and my husband looks so ugly with the mustage and beard! thank god now he doesnt have it hehe..

No comments: