Online Experience

Online Experience
Make Money with A Single Click

Monday, May 25, 2009

Rabiatul Adawiyah and Hirman's Wedding

This wedding was on the 14th March 2009.. I didnt upload it because I have no time and my brain is here and there (I am quite busy on the date because to finish up my assignments and all..) so here it is!! 5 of the best pics...


Me and the bride (kak long kang... ) hahaha My IRC buddies! Idop IRC!!


Kak long and Abg Hirman which I have to call Abg Long and He is LONG jong! hahaha He's taller than Kak Long! wahahah
This is for the tiedthe knot around 10am which I was late because I was lost to find kak long's house which I only came once and she scolded me for forgetting her house.. Damn! I miss the chance to kacau the groom hahah.. My plan is to make the groom nervous and forget kaklong's name hahah so evil kan!? but unfortunately, the God loves her more.. :(

this is at the Dewan when the two lovely couple came... you see the difference? hahaha










This is the pelamin where those two are being shown to the world!




This is them ... I didnt get a chance to take pics with them after this cuz I was rushing to some other place which I cant remember already and we waited at the hall for quite sometimes and no place to sit so we decided to rush back home... I was quite dissappointed cuz I want to take pic with them wearing this!! I hell wanted!! Anyway, they are trying to get baby soon or later so wish them good luck! (I hope they can make it )

2 comments:

msrabbyt said...

wahahaha... gmbr kak long la.. :p
nama kak long salah la.. apala syaz ni.. marah kang! mana ada 'Y'.. huhu...

Ahzam & Wawa said...

oh ye ke?! ok! haha