Online Experience

Online Experience
Make Money with A Single Click

Monday, June 08, 2009

What's New with Early June?

1st June - Boss was on holiday but sadly I have to kacau him all the time
2nd June - Boss still on holiday
3rd June - Boss still on holiday and will be back tomorrow, lunch with my friend and having good time and went to boring time again...
4th June - Lunch with Iera and my hubby at Subang Parade and my car got heated up.. My car was lack of water...I forgot to get it to drink.. Sorry CLK! I will never forget you anymore..
5th June - Working half day cuz I cant stand the fakeness in my work place... Discuss with someone about buying new laptop Dell 10". After lunch went to Klang to meet up my friend to help figuring her comp and it doesnt need any help.. At night she cant use it at all.. Then balik kampung to Tanjung Rambutan with my family (1st time with my husband).
6th June - Wake up in morning and go Taiping and check in at Taiping Golf Resort. My cousin's tied a knot with 5 other couples at Masjid. At night, having makan2 sambil majlis berinai.
7th June - Majlis persandingan. My cousin wearing pink suit! Hahaha sooo cute! Tahniah Usop and Wani! Wani is quite nice person.. She's quite becok (murai type) talkactive I mean (like me) and very decorative and creative person... Around 7pm sharp we arrive at Shah Alam. Am tired and exhausted.

Pictures arent available due to I'm taking video for my cousin... so no pic with them :(. But I will ask my cousin to give it to me the copy. :)

Anyway.. i have to edit the video next week cuz this Saturday will have another reception for him at our side in Shah ALam... Let's all go! I inviting you to join me! heheh

No comments: