Online Experience

Online Experience
Make Money with A Single Click

Monday, June 22, 2009

What's new with M.I.A Friend?

Hey all,

It's been quite quite long since I've ever tell bout friends. Basically, after I have been married, friends issue is not a prob anymore... They leave me alone as I am wondering, It's quite sometimes since my phone rang all the time before. but of course my best buddies like Ariana, Nadirah and Nadia always contact each other either through phone, facebook,and ym.

One of my -use to be my best friend (we fought cuz she thinks my husband is such a LOSER where I think she's loser than my hubby and her mom said I deserved better where I have my reason and with God's will) - texted me suddenly at 2.40am this morning (22/6/09) and makes me making some whole assumptions. It's weird though but she was the one who kept herself away from me quite a while, not taking me into her facebook, myspace and friendster but I dont give a damn cuz once you push me away as ur friend, you are not consider as my GOOD friend cuz for me those social networking is the one who makes you more closer to each other. Am I right guys?!

anyway, here how's the text sounds like -
"Am very depressed now. Everybody mcm 'tekan' i after I dumb my ex guy. i cuma tgl family yg support i. i tatau nak sembang dengan siapa(i dont know who to talk with)."

I was like... is she refering that she wants to talk? to me!? hahaha no way jose! She's the one who are pushing me aside and indirect stabbing me from the back where she's comploting with the Black Devil to dug out my secrets n what so and now seeking for me to listen to her pathetic's story!? IN YOUR FAKIN DREAM!! I know I am being mean but read till the bottom. You will have the full stories!

then, I wanted to texted her but as what my husband also said "dont trust her... she's might doing a comploting again."

then I was browsing my inbox like around 10am today, saw her text and then I was like ... how bout to text her and be a sarcasm... "what happen to all of your bestieS?"

then she replied. "they just ignored me, they said I am mean after all i've done. they never know apa yg berlaku. i wont makes my ex looks bad cuz he has helped me alot. u know that too right?"

hahah! Now, she once told me something about "Wati, you will never get any friends cuz you're being mean and sarcasm towards me..."... Although you being nice to people, you think people likes you?! bull shoot! you are a such an annoying person on earth who only thinks you are bloody perfect and bloody good in everything and thinks you are much much nicer but actually you are a back stabber.... and besides that, she's pretending to be a Queen and said woman is more powerful, you shall control man and what shot! Btw, her father is controlled by the mom! her father doing household, her mother only giving an order. How pathetic! Reason I am being mean to her is actually to get her realized that she's a loser and annoying but yet SHE NEVER NOTICED as everyone are taking advantages towards her cuz she's a lil stupid~! (>_<)

then again, being a sarcasm... "what about your pet sis and the black devil of yours?"

she replied, "No la, my sis always there for me and black devil is just an old friend, not that close." hahah BULL SHOOOTT AGAIN! NOt that close? i never invited you to my wedding (the reason cuz she dont think im her friend at all so no offence but using social networking like myspace and all is the way I'm inviting people to my wedding...) but she knows it from The Black Devil! What the heck? You wanna fool me with the trick that has been known since I was 10 has already stinks! dont ever think I'm gonna fall for it!

Now, learn your lessons here guys. Dont ever said anyone is a loser without looking into the mirror. I never judge people through their education, wealth or luxury but I will judge them through their personality and atitude towards me. If one person sucks to other but pretty good to me, I dont even care as long s/he dont put shot on my face. And if you are no body or NON SUCCESSFUL person to me or has NOTHING WITH YOU YET, SEW YOUR MOUTH OR I'LL HELP TO PUT HORSE SHOT IN YOUR MOUTH and SEW it for ya!

love,
Wawa!

No comments: