Online Experience

Online Experience
Make Money with A Single Click

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Mother In Law or Monster In Law?

This topic is quite interesting to share especially those who were thinking can't we decide or pick who is goin to be our Mother in law. Obviously it will be under God's will. God knows whats best for everyone. Allah surely knows what He will do and what His plan and why does He gave us such test.

Remember my cousin who we're married ealier june? His wife is quite sweet and talkative like me too and guess what, we're both Scorpio. Haha so.. we're totally gang and we do share something in common in medical way which both having asthma. (i dont know why I am so proud of this but at least someone can share the pain with me) haha.

My cousin is quite close to us (father is my mom's lil bro) & he used to live with us too when his natural mother passed away due to leukemia. After that, his father remarried. When my uncle decided to remarried, I can see his face like "darn! Step mom! It's soo scary!" And he admitted, it was scary to him too cuz he saw in the movie mostly step mom are evil & we watched Cinderella before the father remarried. Then my whole family advise "You can stay with us, but we do think your father needs someone, need somebody to atleast take care of him..." then he and his lil bro said "as long she's nice, we dont care." And my new so called aunty, back of those day are quite young but have some weird attitudes where she cant see people who are over than she is and FUZZY! Imagine, I was good in English, she will said "oh, my son is better in Maths!" so she obviously loves to win... but she forget.. Im Scorpio woman! I cant bare to lose!

Okay, back to the mother in law stories. So My 1st cousin married and after a week, they got a new rental house to stay. So the whole family were shocked especially us but focus on the story up there, u may figure why they wanna run away from my aunty. Too many rules and regulation and never talks straight to my cousin's wife. I mean, my mother in law didnt say it straight but she decided to like put in a sentence where she can make me do it my self . For example like cooking, she will say something such as "wawa, the stove is quite cold now... dont you think it's the best time to make it heat?" sarcasm but at least I know that I have to do it anyway.

But my aunty kinda weird one. She always gives order to my cousin's wife in this way "I'm sick, could you please..." or "im tired, just got bakc.. can you..." or "you wipe this plate, then put in the cabinet, I wanna sleep". She will use her "sweet talk" in order to get my cousin's wife guilty. What happen in Cinderella and her step mother, happened in the real life. What's on her mind, we dont know. Now I do feel like I wanna help her (my aunty) but too bad I cant cuz I cant stand her attitude. Haha I think whoever is born in 1985, couldnt take it you see or couldnt match with her. Cuz my uncle was married to her, I have to bared but she's also one of the CNN. Com.

We called her "The Gossip Aunt". She knows the knews, manipulate it, makes the small news become bigger events, then fuck up! For e.g, I got chendol for my wedding reception, she does it too. I have special for my friends and in laws door gift, she have that too! See, she wants to compete. Someone breaks the house and renovate. She did the same. She stayed at my house for 3 month because she renovated the house. She saw my neighbour change the stairs to swirling stairs, she did that too. She saw my neighbour put balcony and outside toilet, she did that too! All she wants it, my uncle have to do it because if not she will keep on nagging. My uncle is like 56++ n couldnt stand nagging. I bet you my uncle will get heart attack if she nagged 3 days non stop hahaha.


So, you prefer to have MOTHER IN LAW OR MONSTER IN LAW? my mother in law somehow is very nice but I cant stand her siblings! Darn! the aunties and uncles of my husband is totally out! I'm avoiding to meet them cuz I'm the type who doesnt really care about protocol but their family is treating me like im living in a hell's palace. I prefer stay in prison rather than meeting them. They are allowed to do things but I cant. Hah! Bull sheet! With me, nothing is impossible! I will make it happen, anyhow, M.I.L rocks! hahah

No comments: