Online Experience

Online Experience
Make Money with A Single Click

Monday, February 25, 2013

thank you husband

Sayang,
I never tell you this and i really want you to know
How i am grateful to have you as my husband
Always there for me
Always know what is the best for me
Always be my clown and my hero

People always perceive you as no value to me
I dont mind if you dont really have education
Money or good job to live together with me
Only me and you know what we have done for us
What you have done to me is more valueable than
What they say about you

Sayang,
Nevertheless i hope our relationship till jannah
I want to have children with you
I want to be cute father and mother with you
I want to be the most attractive and ugliest woman to you
I want to be your only one and my only one
I love you since 9years old
And now its 18years goes on
Hopefully another 180years to go
I want our children to know
How strong my love for you
How strong your love towards me
And how strong we are protecting each other
From obstacle and backstabbers

Sayang,
I love you so much.
Sorry if mama always scolded you when i have pms
Or when i got stress
Sorry if you have to deal with my bipolar attitudes
Sorry for me not being the most perfect one for you
I love you.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments: