Online Experience

Online Experience
Make Money with A Single Click

Sunday, February 24, 2013

my life.

I dont know what I wanna do for living. Done film production, love it but not gonna earn dat much in Malaysia. Passed. Done secretary job, hate it when ppl hate me so much for me representing my boss. Done HRBusiness Partner job, i suck at managing human, then i do Recruitement, suck in closing the positions and cant give quality CV.

Im sucks at everthing that I have done. Now trying Public Mutual Agent. Heard many agents now and not much potential clients. Im on my way of successs, but always been stopped by some satans or obstacles.

I just wanna be rich, stay away from BANKS, live my own lufe without people micro managing me. Aiyo. I just cant take it. I need two weeks of break from anything. Studying, working, be a housewife, everything.

Sometimes im tired being me. I dont know how come i can survive this long. Why i dont be sampah masyarakat je senang? Haish.

I am never a quitter, suddenly feels like I am one now. I just need some professional help. Help?

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments: