Online Experience

Online Experience
Make Money with A Single Click

Saturday, February 23, 2013

reason for wearing hijab.

Some people wear it because of God
Some people wear it because of parents
Some people wear it because of friends
Some people wear it because of trend
Some just dont bother
Some just wear for ocassions

I wear because
Free hair doesnt benefits me
Im not stylish.
My hair looks dull n frizzy
My style is weird
My looks are strange.
I never wear shorts or spagethi strap

Therefore, wearing Hijab is my next step to be near to Him
Im quarter way to be near to Him
Still need to improve my prayers
Still need to improve my Qoran reading
Still need to improve my daily zikir to Him and Rasulullah
Still need to improve my ways of talking

I am humble and decent. Easily to be cheated but easily detected it. Argh. I need a break.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments: