Online Experience

Online Experience
Make Money with A Single Click

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Last Blog for 2009

Dear all,

I wanna express my thankfulness especially to Allah S.W.T for giving me a great great life. Here are some people I wanna thanks to :-

a) Suamiku (My husband)... thank you for having some patience with me and have faith and be my courage to stay alive since 2004 and thank you so much for all the LOVE you give to me. I dont need materials from you, what I need is the LOVE that I have been craving since I was child.

b) Mak and Abah (parents), thank you for make me see the world since 1985, thank you for giving me good education and good way to live my life and thanks for everything that you have made me. You have made me into what I am and I am really proud to be your children and I know I did say the most hurting words before where I do wish you both are not my parents... but after Japan 2003, I changed my perception. You are the best parents of all time!

c) Along, Angah and Kak Cik (my siblings) - we werent good since we were small but after we all have grown up to be a great woman and daughters of Mohammad and Noriah's, we all get bonded! Thanks to all for giving me love although I thought I was a lil  bit too late cuz I only got LOVE from you after I finish my SPM!

d)Best Friend Forever - Iera and Ariana- being with you guys, hanging out a lots making me realize what a beautiful world we have here and thank you for being supportive of whatever I have gone through. Thanks again...Thanks for lending your ear and shoulder to me...Remember, we always share the shoulder and ears together hehehe

e) Close friends -Nadia, Suri, Farah, Farahiyah, Tasneem, Liyana, and Fatin. Thanks for being supportive and sometimes give negative opinion of everything! I am not your BFF but you are always my close friend whom I can share tears and sadness and happiness with! Thanks for being there.

f) MJFF - Sheeks, Joe, Opie, Sho, Rezza, Anne, Arif, Nik, Fird n Wife, Zam. Although we all lost our most Idol on 25th June 2009 and its killing us, we get bonded and thanks to TTWSA for making it happen. Thanks Rezza. All of you have made me see the world wider and bigger and I cant wait for our next trip to LA.!

f) Last but not least. Thanks to all who ever have supported my life since 1985 to 2009 (support in soul searching, giving moral injection and teaches me life and how to live a happy moments). I will always love you and will try to make things better and better from time to time.

To all my dislikers (whom i think I still have them), do whatever you like. Actually with your presence, I feel more powerful, more tough and more challenge to live my life. Do whatever u like, and as you know, I will never give up. I will show my weakness but I will never show my strength. For me, you are the loser although to you, I'm the loser. For me, being a coward by being Anonymous or texting me through blog comment and swearing, is not my type. Thanks for the liars friends I have and thanks to all the pretenders. U have done a great great job! Now, no body can lie to me... I will try to be a DTA person again. Wanna know what is that? Sorry! Figure it out yourself.

No comments: