Online Experience

Online Experience
Make Money with A Single Click

Monday, December 21, 2009

Childhood

Everyday when I heard "Childhood" from my HiStory CD, i feel like Michael Jackson is searching me to be his good friend. even b4 he was dead, i cried everytime i heard this song too as i am the one who have the worst childhood. I aint celebrity like him but our childhood "lonely" is still similar to each other...

I am the youngest but whatever my 3rd sister did to me, I feel like im the eldest and she's the youngest. I know my sister request my mom to have younger sister.. But I wasn't born to be bullied! Every single day, my life is about to kill her and blaming me. For 22 years I live in suffering till she came back from Indonesia in 2008. Now, I love all my sisters although we fought like everyday!

I was raised by my maid, and from my 1st day of born, i never sleep with my parents. I was jealous to my other sister that they have slept with my parents before but me? Never! Aiyo! so sad! My maid was the one who sleep with me and I am always with her till people said "**** mcm mak dia sendiri". My maid told me, I was an accident child, my mother doesnt want me. :(  and my father was disappointed cuz I am a girl, not a boy! and now U guys know why I am tomboyish kinda attitude because my dad doesn't wish me to be a girl :( but I think Im the lucky ones cuz my late grandma on mother side said "Opah tau, Wati akan jadi anak yang paling baik".. Tq Opah! Sayang Opah...

I was bullied by my sisters and even worst, I dont understand any single thing that they are saying. Math, Science, Account! Sekolah!? What is dat? My dad always talks to me either in English or Malay but seriously I dont know which to use. I love to talk and my mother told me I can talk at 2. wow! dats fast! I love to walk too and I walk when I was 9 mths. this is because I always walk on the grass in the morning... my maid holds me up.

That is a sneak peak of my story when I was a young girl... Lets see what's next!


No comments: