Online Experience

Online Experience
Make Money with A Single Click

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Liar- Liar

Since I was born, I'm the type that believes whatever was being told to me. This is not about me being a naive and stupid for believing anything (actually, I do believe all the stuff is being said)....

I remember being a child who are hmm quite let say STUPID hahah I mean stupid in innocent way.. I think one of my family members, who I cant recall told me about TV series... they shoot it live without editing... (cuz I was wondering how the hell they do film?) hahaha and I once asked my mum, how come 2 people can be different person (bad guy in one story and good guy in another) in two different channel... I think my sister answer me with "they are twins.." damn! hahah

here, i dont wanna say much... Its actually a friend of mine (use to be) tell me all the lies in the world that she can create.. I dont know what the heck is she lying to me! i still cant find the idea why she need to lie to me... Since I know her, she always bullshitting me about anything. I realize that I always said my life is 100% happy, got all my friends and what I want, but hello... no body is perfect.. I said it cuz I dont like to ask sympathy from my friends cuz they might say im a boring person to hangout with.

i realize if this friend who always say the same thing i said. for example, If i said that my father  use to follow Tun Dr M to Italy and Philipines, she will say "my mother is really close with him..." "my father cover his story..." and what nonsense... Oh come on! u asked me where my father went for that week.. u dont need to think im showing off... I dont even wanna show off... what comes from my mouth is the truth... worst part, "my boyfriend give me this... give me that.. oh not forgotten thiss..." btw, your bf is rich but what is rich without your own effort and $$? what is rich if u dont own a car and a house...!!! bullshit!

Ppl said that we should know what is her/his background of doing this... I know this person so welll.. As a friend, we dont need to follow whatever your friend is doing! if they jump in the poo of shits, will u jump too? wow! it will be amazing to do! Come on! I have varieties of friends, poor, rich, old & young, funny, boring, short n tall... every type.. but I dont judge them by what they are.. I judge them through their personality... not with all the lies... pergh... Dats stupid...

friendship is important but not relationship.. money n diamonds comes and go while honesty and pride is always there with you.. make that change - MJ

No comments: