Online Experience

Online Experience
Make Money with A Single Click

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

memories

No stories to tell, but the picture speaks for itself..

















Rare pic of mine.. When I was 1yrs old.









When I was 4 mths old

















When I was 9 maybe?


















 With my very fierce Wan (grandma)















No wonder why I love hanging out at the BAR. I was exposed to this place since I was 2 or 3? But hey.. hanging out doesnt mean i drink and drunk okay? I ordered my use to be favourite Apple Juice!



dancing in the sun to get attention from any talent hunter. Too Bad! No one is there except mentally disturb people!
with my neighbour at this time. Emmy Azmir, Imma Azmir and my sister Nora. The other one I am not sure who...


with my 3rd sister, Nora! How cute am I ? hahaha















Rare pic of my dad! Do u guys notice? He got Hair! hahaha

didnt I look like Sudirman? No? Damn! I was hoping to be him! Hahah OH! Do I look like MJ? White version of MJ hahah







1 comment:

msrabbyt said...

hahahaha...
comelnye...
syaz tembam masa kecik..
so cute..