Online Experience

Online Experience
Make Money with A Single Click

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

pregnancy and weddings

Hello 2010!~

Welcome! Welcome! How's everyone spending their NYE? Me and hubby spent the most memorable NYE with less traffic and less crowd but if the crowd is bigger for what we are doing, I'll be happy! Me & Hubby, Sheeks, Joe, and Opie spent NYE at my parents house since all of my family members at my eldest sis's house. We are doing our own celebration where we watched all Michael Jackson's video from 10pm to 2.30am. Wow! what a really good day to start in year 2010!

My good friend Farahiyah was pronounce pregnant on 25th Dec 09 of 1 month and 3 days or 3 weeks and I am so happy for her. Some of my friends just had their wedding last December and Early week of the January! Congratulations to Ain, Yanie, Marcella and Aizad! I didnt go for all those three wedding except Ain's cuz she is one of my close friend. The rest, sorry! I was busy with my own family in law drama so I have to be there always.. :(

Anyway, on 1st January 2010, hubby and I was hanging around at the curve.. Wow! What a best day in my life cuz we aint fighting at all.. good year to start haha.. Then all the way from shop to another, we keep on seeing babies, kids and my husband suddenly asked me "sayang, when can we have our own? kinda craving for baby.. cant wait.." I was like dan dan dan... stunned! I thought 2011? hahah he said.. "i keep looking at your baby picture... so cute so I cant wait!" hahah Sisters, dont tell mak and abah about this! Mampos kena marah kalo tau mmg plan nak baby! hahah (my parents only allowing me to have kids after my Master.. gile nak tunggu master? kalo 2012 is dooms day? master takde, anak pon xde! haha



Okay! we will try our best to get pregnant by this month because I have checked in my ovulation calendar that I will be able to deliver my baby around 10.10.2010 hahah if  the baby wanna comes out 20.10.2010 it would be great! Then I have easier time to remember my dates hehehe...
me = 20.11.1985
wedding anniversary = 20.12.2008
and my estimated son/daughter = 20.10.2010 / 10.10.2010 wuuuhuuu!

if the kiddo comes out at any date, I dont mind but its easier to remember... imagine his / her ic?
101010-10-5810? hahaha wow! easier to remember!

see, I got all 8, 20, 1 and no 2... wuuhuuu! Although my fav no is 7, but my lucky number always on 20th heheh ok! I am talking crap!

No comments: