Online Experience

Online Experience
Make Money with A Single Click

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Discrimination

Earlier this month, I was supposed to go for an interview. I was so confidence in getting that job due to my experience in 2007. I would never tell which company I hv worked with cuz if say it wrongly, I might get sued from some people.

anyway, I arrived there exactly at the time given and guess what? I saw my ex college mate there. in my mind, i knew that she might got the job based on her experience and the confidence that she has in her. I dont mind anything about this at all, what I hate about the company is this.

1stly, my friend went in first before me. She is very sexy ans still 100% single. I certainly doesnt mind cuz if I am good enough, what to be afraid of right? After 1/2 hr interview, they asked her to stay for a while till my turns is up. I heard this question from my friend, "How long should I wait?"... not long... maybe 10 mins?... I was like Haa? 10 minutes?!

So i went in, have the interview and guess what, they keep looking outside and asking the receptionist to hold my friend in just a minute. then the interviewers said that "Btw, i dont think we have anything to ask, so do you... we'll call you next week..either yes or no..." YES! 10 minutes exactly! Damn!

Reasons :-

a) I am wearing tudung and my friend is very hot chick!
b) I am married WITH NO CHILDREN but she is not! They dont wanna risk of me suddenly become pregnant
c) I am a secretary but she was an **** ****** ******
d) she is available anytime and she thinks  I am not!
e)She got the second interview and they doesnt want her to wait therefore, they cut short my freaking interview!

What a tuuutt tuuutt tuuut tuuut! I will banned that company ever in my life! you psycho freaky woman!

No comments: