Online Experience

Online Experience
Make Money with A Single Click

Monday, January 31, 2011

Opening New Business

Hi All,

As of for yesterday, after short discussion with my BEST FRIEND FOREVER dunia akhirat, we both decided to open up our own business. We are still searching for what type of business that we are ought to do but I have another business also to support my husband. I will have one business and my hubby one business.

Lets just hope that our dream will come true. BFF and me are searching for the names of the company, how are we about to do it and when can we start doing it. I actually want my own clothing line, my own design, my own perfume and market overseas. I cant wait to do that. and I will.

Soon after, I will do my own dance studio. Yeah! Dance studio baby. BFF and I loves to dance but since she has covered up, she prefer not to dance but I am still in the mood and I will dance till my last breathe.

3 business to be done...

No comments: