Online Experience

Online Experience
Make Money with A Single Click

Thursday, March 03, 2011

Whats New with Pregnancy?

Hello All,

I have gone through all the process (checking with Gynae Doctor) on 16 Dec 2010 to ask if we are fertile enough to get a child at least.

So 16 Dec is the very scary phase. Just meeting the Doctor. Doctor tells me that my Ovum is lazy. So they ask us to do some test. Twice taking my blood and my husband will take the sperm test.

19 January 2011, We get the results. We're both fertile! yay!

Now, we are trying to concieve babies. Doctor gave us fertility pills and maybe there is a chance that I might get twins if we ate the pills. I did ate. he also teach us when is the best time to "make out". And we did it. So, please wish us GOOD LUCK and hopefully I will get pregnant by end of this month. weee!

Regards,
Shaz & Ahzam

No comments: