Online Experience

Online Experience
Make Money with A Single Click

Monday, July 13, 2009

What's Up with MJ and My Prophet Nabi Muhammad S.A.W?

I am sure this will be the best debate ever in the entire world. Guess what.. Dont worry. No humiliating or embarresed or comparison between MJ and Nabi Muhammad.

Some guy was sick with me cuz I kept updating my status at Facebook on the MJ memorial where it was collaboration with CNN.com. It's total lie if no one cries when Paris said something about the father. It's proven everyone cries! The only parent that they ever know and the only person who really protected his children. So obviously I cried... cuz I know how she felt! It's the father no matter biological or not! But who the heck care as long he's acting as a real father it doesnt not matter. Okay back to the story of that fucking annoying guy... He's totally a jerk and such a stupid arsehole! It's my privacy, my rights to cry whenever,whoever,wherever, whichever,however and whatever I wan! It's totally none of your business! 1st of all, I thought i was chatting and doesnt know it will come out as a Status! Then only realizing it! So okay... Then, when I changed status, I didnt asked you to comment on it! Who asked u to be awake at 1am in the morning to comment on my status? You are watching it too! Durh! Stupid! Watch to critizied? Hah! Loser! Admit it you like MJ too! Arse!!

Then, suddenly the next day I saw him writing this "********* tension cuz everyone is crying / obsess about MJ. He's dead... what to cry about! Over obsessive!" I admit I am obsessed! U know why?! He has changed my life bit by bit with his songs! I follow Nabi Muhammad's teaching but I live with MJ's songs. Y i said that? Okay.. with my past experience... I have the bad childhood as MJ. Father forced to do this n that, no TV, only books books books. Luckily I like it! But then in my heart i said "once im 18.. i will be out from this hell!'... Like what MJ did, he's out after he got like millions dollars! How I wish I got like what he earn. Anyway, i told you in my chronology b4 what I have been dreaming about MJ. I got the weirdess nitemare ever where I dream like almost every week that my parents (both) pass away in a weirdess way. My parents loves to travel and makes me paranoid when they went anywhere without me. Yeah! Call me "mamma's girl or daddy's lil fav" but you dont know how my world would be like if I lost any of them! Imagine, I was only lived on my own in 2007 for 4 months, my father slips on the floor, met a car accident, broke his ankel... and that dont make you paranoid? if not, you are heartless person man!

Then I argue with that Jerk... I said "I'm sad cuz when Paris said that and Imagining if Im on her shoes"... Then he was being an arse again said "he's fucking dead! what the heck wrong with you!? When Nabi Muhammad's death, you are not crying...". What the fuck stupid statement of that!? fak u! When Rasulullah was dead, I wasnt even born yet! I am surely sure that If I was born at that time.. I will be the one who cries and cries cuz He's also one of my idol. Just I dont wanna say much cuz I'm not 100% perfect as he is yet or like his wives. But I am not hating my own Prophet. I like, love and care for him but he's been dead for the past thousand of years. I only knew him in the Koran but I always cries after I read it. I am imaginative person where I always can imagine things in my head. So I was imagining I was in Rasulullah's shoes and being in a war, trying to find strategies and all... I do cries but cuz I cant see myself in front of my eyes, I didnt cried like how I cried for MJ. It's my own idol. You hate him, then what!? Shut the hell up and delete me as a friend in FB and I did delete him cuz he's damn arse annoying!

Malay version

Satu ketika di pagi yg hening setelah aku menangis sampai mata naik bengkak sbb MJ punya memorial, tetiba aku dpt satu comment kat salah satu status aku yg sudah lupa bunyinya mcm mana... barangkali berbunyi "very sad when I watch MJ's daugther, Paris saying "ever since I was born, my daddy has been the greatest you can ever imagine.. I just wanna say that I love you so much" ... something like that..." and I tears again and again. " itulah status ku! Kemudian aku terlihat status di FBnya itu yg berbunyi... "tensen aku dgn semua org yg obses dgn MJ. die da mati da la! " bunyi die mcm tuela.. aku x ingat sangatla kan kan kan.. sbb x kose nak igt pon! mata ngah bengkak! then die kutuk2 aku ... aku backup la ckp "aku sedih sbb MJ tu idol aku.. aku idop sbb MJ, idop aku berasaskan lagu MJ".

Then die kate "die da mampos. ko nak sedih2 pesal. Nabi Muhammad mati ko x sedih pulak! Patutnya ko lagi kena sedih... " lebih kurang gitulah ayatnya... Alangkah BANGANG BIN BODO BIN BAHLOL BIN TOLOL LA budak nie sbb mase zaman NABI MUHAMMAD, aku mana la ade! Tula! kecik2 tak mo mati.. da besa menyusahkan orang je nak jaga sbb bodo nak mampos! Kot ye pon nak jadikan aku senyap, carilah logik! Lepas aku ckp zaman tue Nabi Muhammad aku takde.. aku delete die tros dr FB aku sbb sah2 die tu bangang a/l bodo cucu bahlol! tula dianya..! Aku tensen btol! kot ye pon nak kate aku kafir.. mcm la ko tu bagus sangat! kafir2 aku pon x la bodo mcm ko! Konon islam! tapi islam JAHILIAH buat pe! Nak kutuk aku... pk dulu! Jangan ingat orang mcm aku yang tak pakai tudung ni or pakai tudung suka aku nie.. aku x pandai agama. Aku tau agama cuma maybe aku malas or belom lagi terbuka nak follow! and Aku seorang yang obses! aku takot aku akan jadi sangat sesat sbb aku kalo obses... aku akan jadi tahap gaban punya obses!sbb aku tau diri akulah aku skang nak belajar control so ko takyah nak judge orang sbb ko bukannya Allah or Nabi pon nak judge aku. Nabi Muhammad pon takpena nak judge orang! ko lak nak jadi judge apsal!? bagus sangat ke!? ko tu lagi poyo. At least aku takde la letak nama idol aku as nama aku... ko tue ingat ko jepun ke letak nama Hyde tue!? poyo la wei! Aku obses dengan MJ pon takde la nak letak Shazawati binti Mikaeel Joseph! aku letak gak nama bapak aku MOhammad yang sama dengan nabi MUhammad!! Nama atok aku pulak Ibrahim! Nama nabi juga! so jangan menggelabah! KO poyo mcm hanjeng nak ckp aku! PI rah mabook!!

No comments: