Online Experience

Online Experience
Make Money with A Single Click

Thursday, July 23, 2009

What's New with Me, Shazawati?

I just finish eating lunch at Armada Hotel, PJ. Quite delicious! Yummy! I dont have pics that much as they are all aunties that doesnt took photos that much and does really pose. Hm.. I guess people who are born in 1970's are not that fun ya! But its weird my sister can do so much stupid stuff hahah Maybe my sisters are the coolest one...Or maybe I dont know...

Btw... talking about me, hmm me and husband are doing great great great! Yay! But one thing we could not being great of... about surroundings and financial! Let me tell you something ya..

Friends and relatives are totally dont understand our situation. Especially when they know what are you doing now, or they confused about what are you doing now or they dont bother to know or they know but they pretend to ignore about it. What am I talking about, I am sure everyone are wondering right?

First, what am I doing now? Who? Shazawati of course! I am working full time 8.30am-5.30pm Secretary at one place then every 2nd and 4th weekends (sunday or saturday), I got classes to attend. So what does this mean? I am a Part Timer Student and a Full time Secretary! At night everyday, I will be a good wife where I will pick up my husband at his work place everyday 10pm and will cook for him and waiting for him to finish eating and all.

What is my husband's job? My husband work as Commis at Nacho's Nacho's in Shah Alam. He work sometimes starts at 9am, 10am, 11am, 12pm or 1pm up to 10pm and he cant actually get some leaves on Saturday or Sunday or Public Holiday. So usually, I am going to go anywhere with some other people, or being single all the time.

I am glad people do think I'm not married yet, yeah! Of course, Im still not pregnant and still not that old and every body thoughts that I'm easy to tackle.. Once you get me, you will be sorry for the rest of your life! Hahah Yeah, I maybe romantic but somehow, only My husband knows it! Quite pity him though but what to do? Anger management class? Hmm I dont know...

Why is it related to my relatives and friends? Yeah! Since they are confused with what am I doing now, they always asked this question... "It's been quite a while... anything?", or "Why on earth you are not pregnant yet?", or "Infertile?"... Hello!! Doesnt mean you are married, you need to be pregnant as soon as you are making love right? For those who are quite impatient, yeah, you will get pregnant within 2 months after you're married..but not everybody are that lucky!

You dont have to ask that q! I have 2-3 friends who are married, they are still not being pregnant and event 2 years ahead from me, she still not pregnant... but I know there is some pressure around her.. Poor you dear! I know how you feel!

I got some reasons why I dont get pregnant yet! 1st of all, I am studying and doing my Bachelor which I think its totally stressful and challenging. I heard that stress woman or exhausted woman cant get pregnant. If I am announced pregnant, maybe 2-3 months after that, I will miscarriage because of the stress... So! What's the point getting pregnant? Besides, I'm the last minute person.. so after having kids, I wouldnt have time to study at all and I dont wanna burden my husband to take care of my baby...

Second reason, I'm searchin for tips on getting pregnant on twins. Some people said I shall take a pill then when I'm ready, chances to get twins is high but problem is, I hate eating pills... It could also makes you cant get pregnant at all.. hmm DILEMMA! Why twins? If i got a pair, it will be a good good one! but if i have both one gender, then I have to just Thanks to God! At least I only pregnant once wuuuhuuu!!

One more things that bothering me is going to any occassions, events without my husband around.. Yes yes! Once you married, your husband must follow you or you must follow where ever your husband is going.. But unfortunately, my husband cant come! He's working especially weekends... or weekdays he can only make it after 10pm.. so if you want him to come, the only way, do your reception at night after 10pm, whatever it is, after 10pm! I'm sure no one wanna do that right? So better keep quiet!

Some people also said this to me, "y dont u ask ur husband to work only on weekdays?"... Hello! He's working in a restaurant... not in the office! then some voices also heard, "work in the hotel la! why working in the restaurant?!".. You think we dont asked people around? We did ask.. one of his friends work at the Palma Inn Cafe as a chef told us this "You will be in Hell Kitchen once you are in the kitchen line of the hotel". Sometimes no holidays for the whole week, obviously NO OFF on Weekends, sleeps in the kitchen for 2-4 days if there is an event and NO Leave Application is available...

So... which one is worst? Restaurant or Hotel? In the restaurant, the owner promises my husband to give 6 month probation and raise salary. Plus, everyday must have 2-3 hours over time... Some voices also said that "why dont ask your husband to work in the office?"... He cant.. He loves cooking... He work in the office before.. ended up being scold 24hrs because he dont know what he's doing and everyday checking out new recipes from the net instead of doing work! Yeah! Lame but he's passion is there.

I support whatever he likes and I dont damn care if he got less salary.. Im not the 'pushing' button types... whatever it is, we will try to save a bit by bit. InsyaAllah if Allah takes our prayers totally... We will try to involved with business. Maybe I might be the next multi-million dollar woman! Who knows right? Haha (Ya Allah! Perkenankanlah!)

But one thing I dont like people saying this... "Dont hold on your pregnancy... you will never get pregnant...". Okay, yes I do heard people sayin this...but I think Allah knows whats happening to me. I do want to get pregnant! Seriously do! But I have some mental problem.. so I need to take care of it.. besides Now im having tooth ache and back ache.. makes me quite phobia to have kids at the moments... Besides, our sex is not like what you guys thinks.. Yes! I am dirty minded but hey... being exhausted and tired could make you not interested in sex but usually.. when I want, he's tired...when he wanted it, Im tired.. so!

Anyway... I am so tired to think now... I will continue what I wanna say later... Daaa!

ps: im having bad toothache which I believe my wisdom tooth are tryin to come out.. damn u!

No comments: