Online Experience

Online Experience
Make Money with A Single Click

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Wonders in Life

Sometimes I do wonder, what does Allah plan for me. Why am i not fortunate enough to get a baby, why am I not fortunate to get a wealthy life. But i open up my eyes bigger and bigger. It seems like i am not d only one. There are more people who are not lucky or unfortunate.

Some people were tested even worst. Very rich but with children are not healthy, abnormal kids or down syndrome. Some are very poor but they live happily w 8-12 children. They managed themselves pretty well, but for me. . .

Every single day, i wanted to learn new things and now im tired. All i wanna do myself n for d loves one and sometimes i do think, do they ever think about me? Do they give up on me? Have their given up that easy to be someone whom i trust?

It keeps playing in my mind. Why do i have this huge debt? What did I do in the past that makes me become like this? Is it because i was rude to mum n dad? Is it because i never be thankful to God? Is it because i never pray before? Or is it because how mean I was towards d people on the earth.?

Alhamdulilah, though i have done all this, Allah gives me good experiences and advantages in life. I got to go Japan for study n work, I got to observe people surrounding and try not to do the same mistakes, i am blessed w my husband that really loves me so much no matter how crazy my attitude is and for most, for two families that I am attached to. My own n my family in law. Same goes to my family in Japan. I miss them so much!

I think i will try to tweet less and blog more. Monolog between these two. Haha. Love you.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

1 comment:

Lizz said...

"It keeps playing in my mind. Why do i have this huge debt? What did I do in the past that makes me become like this?"

think it again and again. u will get the answers. kadang2 kita ada hutang dengan Allah masa silam....

*komen ni kene moderate aite?hehhehe!! nah, ini video yg byk bantu aku. if kau xselesa..editlah dulu b4 publish komen ni.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9MYwZMsstY