Online Experience

Online Experience
Make Money with A Single Click

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Public Transport & Traffic Jam

Yesterday, after watching the Sakura at the nearest park from my work, I suddenly have some thoughts about Public Transports and Traffic Jam in Malaysia. every single day in twitter, I always saw people complaining about these two freaking problem. I just raising opinions here. Like it or not, not my problem. Its our people's problem. 

Yesterday, after conversations with my friends from Europe and Japanese, I feel so damn unlucky. I was wondering, why I dont have that much of money to go travel all around the world just like them. Then after few things I make a research, I found out that in Europe, people dont use car just to go to work (unless it is very far away). same here in Japan. I only see people use cars when they need to go travel far and if they have many places to go in one day. if not, they will only use the trains. 

For using the train, I do think it could save alot of money. For example, they can use rm400 (10,000Yen) for a month to get the One month ticket passes to go all over Metro line, JR line and Toei line or other line. So they save up on petrol already. The train is so convenience sometimes the longest time they take maybe 15-25mins (during weekends). At least they only use the car maybe once a month so that the use of petrol will be lesser. Not to condemn the petrol business but we can safe a lot with public transport. 


Why not government or oppositions who keep on thinking how to bang each other head, why not you bang each other head by thinking "How shall we improve our public transport and traffic jam in Kuala Lumpur and Selangor?". No harm to think this kind of thing rather than to think about how to "kill" DSAI, how to "kill" Najib and bla bla. I dont even see the benefits of that to our people. Both talk shit, thats all i know. 

First of all, the solutions. Why not make more public transport to all over KL and Selangor? Even in Pendalaman? you dont need to ruin all the trees and the kampung area, you just need to improve the area. In Japan, they still have trees and lake and whatever but still, they have public transport. This means trains. Once you have all the trains, then you can upgrade the bus. if you have more busses and less train, it does not help too as traffic jam will make people will not be interested to get the bus as their alternative.

Once you get the trains moving (dont tell me KTM is good enough- heard THOUSANDS OF COMPLAINT about it already). Putting extra coach for? No use if the train doesnt connect to other ERL and Monorail or LRT or STAR. and please, stop thinking to only put the LRT and trains only at the TOURIST SPOT. Sometimes tourist even complain and get a rental car for them to drive anywhere. You have to do this for RAKYAT not for TOURIST. I Repeat RAKYAT NOT TOURIST. 

I have so many things I want to say, but for the moment, let me keep this for me first. Talk to you guys again soon. 

No comments: