Online Experience

Online Experience
Make Money with A Single Click

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Halal Food in Japan Part 1

Hello! Its almost time for me to leave this beautiful country. Seriously, I dont want to go back but I have some other responsibilities in Malaysia, so here I am giving you tips about restaurant in Japan.

In Japan, everywhere you go there must have pork in the food but not all. Those who are not really strict with religion, I am suggesting you these food but please remember what I have teach for you to speak Japanese to ask if there is any pork in the ingredient. To be easy, just say you are vegetarian or you can only eat seafood and vegetarian. No meat. Click HERE to see how to speak/tell them that you cant eat pork

http://www.tokyometro.jp/en/subwaymap/pdf/routemap_en.pdf

Above is the map for you to check where you shall go.If you are staying for longer period, I suggest you to get the PASSMO card or SUICA card for the Tokyo Metro. If you have this card, you can reload 1000Yen, 2000Yen, 5000Yen, 10,000Yen. (RM40, RM80, RM200, RM400). You dont need to buy the ticket if you have these PASSMO card.

Okay now, I want to tell you where is the best place to eat for Halal Food. First, I would like to introduce Malay Kampung. The owner of the Shop is Shin. He is from Ipoh. The food there excellent. I have tried Nasi Ayam, Nasi Goreng and also Teh tarik makes you feel like home.



Take Hatchobori (Hibiya Line of Tokyo Metro) Exit A5 then you walk straight till you see Docomo Shop. Then turn left and go straight till you see Family Mart. Go behind family mart and walk 20meter and you see on right Malay kampung on 1st Floor. 〒104-0032 Chuo-ku, Tokyo森田ビル2F 1-4-8 Hatchobori
+81-3-3537-6690 - 
Call Shin if you cant find the shop, he can help you to guide. He can speak English and Malay because he is Chinese Malaysian but he have Japanese slang hehe. So cute.

Another shop called Malay-Chan. http://www.lonelyplanet.com/japan/tokyo/restaurants/malaysian/malaychan

You can find the map at the link for you to go there. I never eaten there but my husband ate Nasi goreng belacan and it was delicious. Its spicy too.

Another shop call Siddique. http://vege-navi.jp/?.79.2. You can find it here. The Cheese Nan and Chicken Tandoori IS SUPERB. Another shop is located at Suehirocho (Ginza Line - Tokyo metro) take the exit and just walk through Akihabara. The shop is small but you can see it there. They also have nearby the Indian Embassy in Ichigaya area. 3 stories of shop. Check it out there.

Therefore, I shall end this Part 1. I shall go to part 2 where to buy Halal Food.



No comments: