Online Experience

Online Experience
Make Money with A Single Click

Friday, May 21, 2010

Whats New with Social Problem In Malaysia.

Nowadays, we keep hearing about social problems that occurs in Malaysia. I was doing some research on my own, with basic knowledge that I have.

Mostly, many rich people children has this problem but they never throw their small babies everywhere they like because once they know they are pregnant, either they were sent overseas and born the baby there or they do abortion. For those who are in the mid class, they either do that or get married in a sudden...

Recently I remember something. I have quite a lot of weird friends which I would not revealed their names for the sake of confidentiality and respect of friends, but this is the fact. So if they think its them and get frustrated with my sentences. But I just want to share with everyone why this problem may occur.

Problem:

This friend of mine, been knowing her since I was a small kid who really innocent. Back then, our friendship is totally good till now, when the family getting richer and richer, we kinda goes apart. It is not like my family is low standard, my family loves to be low profile where we prefer simplicity rather than showing off. I was lucky my father trained all of us to be humble and not too much exposed on the branded stuff that much. Back in 2004 - 2008, i remember all the girls invited her out and her mum said no. We were surprised with that because we were really close to each other.. I was a lil bit sad. Few days after that, I was invited to go out with her, and her guy friends. Guess what? The mother said okay but as long as we could be back by midnight.  yeah we do go out and even the clocl strikes at 12, her mum didnt call but when she went out with all girls, her mum keep calling every 5 minutes... And what does that show? We are evil girls who gonna teach your girl how to FUCK with a guy? Mind my word but yeah..

I remember we camped at one of our neighbour house (back of her house) and her mother was checking us 24/7 and we were only like 16 and after 12midnight, the mother come by and stay with us till early morning? Guess what? non of us are boys and the mother said "im afraid you guys bring up boys.. and I dont think I can sleep tonight worrying about you".. Dat is freaking over protected but hey, I understand you are a mum but hello? Just behind of your freaking home... U can check us out from the window and dont have to join our Pajama party (=_=)

After a while, we are all went into Uni and guess what, everywhere she goes with a man/boy or whatever as long it is not female/feminine or bitch, her mother never call her after 12 where is she and sort... We're kind of wondering... is her mother thinks we're teaching the daughter for doing all illegal things or she dont care if the daughter got fuck cuz she got alot of money?

So, what do you say about this? Any comment from the floor? Could this lead to PROBLEM in teenagers? if we have this type of parents, it is very very hard to predict because what I learn is, once you are over protected, when u had a chance to go our from your family, definitely you will do things that u have ever experienced...

No comments: