Online Experience

Online Experience
Make Money with A Single Click

Monday, May 03, 2010

Whats new with Realizing?

Hello again people,

Today, I have time a lil bit to write up my blog. Okay, again, I know this blog is mean for me and my husband and my husband is not updating... this is because he obviously said this "Papa tatau nak tulis apa..." and I have no idea what to write about him too... Maybe I will write something when he is around ok?

Anyway, I have browse through some of the bloggers in the net. There are great bloggers, good bloggers and WTH bloggers so I am in the category of WTH? hahah I have read this one of my ex ex friend, who I dont consider her as good friend of mine again...Dont ask me why, i think you know why.

She was saying about the different classes of people and about why people keep discriminating others... OMG!! I am so glad that she finally said that to herself!! Hello, you keep saying why people doing this and that but dont you remember that you are doing the same freaking thing to me before and others too?!

Why I said this ya? Okay, she said something about "Cant you accept people surround you as what they are?" Hello.. you never accepted my husband as what he is and you even ask your mother to said this to him. "I dont think you deserve Wawa at all.." What the heck!? Who the heck are you to say that to my partner? You are not even my mother/aunty or whoever related... I dont even think you are qualified to say anything to me or to him! I am really disappointed but I was happy to see now only you realize how people treat others? and why dont you think and reflect what you have done to others? Without saying sorry, I feel bad for you. But thank GOD you have realized!

No comments: