Online Experience

Online Experience
Make Money with A Single Click

Monday, March 02, 2009

What's New with Kenduri Kahwin? (wedding reception)

Yesterday, March 1 2009. New History has been made in my entire life...

I was invited by my good friend back in school to attend her brother's wedding in Sek 20. Oh Gosh... Yesterday was extremely hot! Ok yeah, woke up at 9am then do my 1st assignments and its almost done and yeah, I called my bestfriend Iera asked her, is she ready? She said Yeah! then 2.15 i arrived at her house after i went back home from subang to changed at Shah Alam's house.

So, we went there. We saw the canopy and then we call one of our friend Aqmar and she said she's on the way. Then we go there and try to find our friend but we didnt see her. So we were thinking.. she might having her time off. So we go jalan and take the food and makan... While we were eating, I asked my friend "Why on earth, she is not here?"... Then my friend said "maybe she's in the prayer.." I was so confident I said to her that the groom is the brother... And then they both come to us and was about to shake our hand suddenly the bride said "who are they?" to the husband.. of course they dont know us, we are like the sister's friend... then the groom said "i dont know... u just shake the hands and we're off!" then she just shakes our hand and we said congrats!

After a while, we are waiting for our friend that still not showed up, i tell my best buddies to just together check with the people. Suddenly i saw someone i knew, we were relief... When we ask about Mastura, the aunty said "i think its like the other place..." we thought that Mastura went to other's house. But that soo impossible. And then... we're off cuz i need to meet up with some friends in A&W P.J at 4pm... Then suddenly again, when going back, they give us the door gift and I asked again cuz I'm not satisfied why Mastura is not around.. then the door gift away.. said "Sorry, maybe you are friends with the brides. Im from the groom side.." both of us like smiling and then I said its ok ..

Suddenly, in the car before we start engine, mastura finally msg us.. "my theme color is purple..." and we look at the back... ITS ORANGE!!!! Hahahahahahhah OMG! WE WENT TO A WRONG WEDDING!!! we shouted in the car like hell and laugh our asses off because we're that stupid! Wahahahahah ... Moral of the stories... DONT EVER COME TO A WEDDING WITHOUT CARD!! btw, we didnt get the card but we supposed to asked like earlier what is their theme color so that we could know whether itsthe correct house or not ...

No comments: