Online Experience

Online Experience
Make Money with A Single Click

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Whats New with Nigeria Scam?

I am so pissed and irritated with this Nigerian Scam of Black Money!

STOP SENDING FUCKING STUPID EMAILS TO ME! I AM NOT INTERESTED IN GETTING USD200MILLION OR USD5MILLION!

STOP USING FUNNY NAMES TO ATTRACTS ME.

DOKUBO LA, KAREBO LA, PUKIMAK KO LA!!

I am so pissed and pissed because I HAVE TO LITERALLY CHANGE MY EMAIL TO AVOID YOU DISTURBING MY LIFE EVER AGAIN!! STOP OR I WILL REPORT TO YOUR STUPID EMBASSY WHO ALSO NOT AWARE ABOUT THIS MATTER!!

IF YOU ARE DAMN RICH, WHAT HAPPEN TO OTHER PEOPLE IN SOUTH AFRICA WHO IS HELL STARVING!! HELP THEM BEFORE YOU HELP ME. I KNOW IM DESPERATELY WANTS MONEY TO BUY HOUSE, MODIFY MY CAR BUT I DONT FUCKING CARE ABOUT YOUR MONEY. I CAN EARN MY OWN MONEY YOU IDIOTIC STUPIDA NIGERIANS!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You got That Scam also?

Hahah! U know, they offered me around USD 20mil and gave hopes. I asked for details and asked them how much they want me to spent and without hesitation they said "give us USD200,000 as deposit to the address in London" and I check with my friend who work in UK... that particular address is a HAIR SALOON!

Then, I told them that I am a Malaysian most wanted criminal because I killed someone so they blocked all my banking transactions. They trust me.. (besides I gave em fake name) hahah

Trust no one dear... Money can make you suffer in live