Online Experience

Online Experience
Make Money with A Single Click

Friday, February 27, 2009

What's New with "Betul, betul betul!"

thursday 26 Feb 09

My husband is on leave. since our reception day, we never went out for a date. Sometimes, when we go like only two of us, suddenly there's someone calling, wanna join and what so, and makes me and husband think.. Now let's DATE only us!! Hahah

So, after work, around 5.30pm, mu hubby pick me up at the office, we quickly rush to Cathay Cineplex in Cineleisure to pick our ticket since we have to pick it up before 7.30 or our seats will be gone. Then we decided to have Japanese Cuisine as our dinner in Sakae Sushi. It's so different with the one in Subang but I dont mind about it as long as I could consume with a happy face. As usual, i couldnt decide because being a Half Japanese (i consider it myself) i wanna consume all of it haha.. So yeah! My hubby got to eat his Unatama Don (consist of Eel, Eggs and Rice with special teriyaki gravi) and I'm eating Gyu-Don which consist of Beef and Rice and OnionS!! The one in Japan is more delicious because the gravy is more..,but as long as it's still feels like gyudon its ok by me! I wanted to eat Ramen or Udon but actually I dont know to choose either one.. I like Udon but dont want the Japanese taste gone from my tongue but for Ramen i dont mind cuz i never taste it back in Japan due to they using Pig Bone to make the soup. Delicious i guess hahah.

Then, 7.30 we went to the Cinema. Teng teng teng! I saw one poster said "Sayang, you can dance" OH MY GOD! that's soooo HONEY! They learn how to dance and what so! Man! but it's good approach for a dancers like us to watch it ... I might watch it for the Dance but not for the actors or actresses cuz I only know Amani is going to be there so I dont mind if she's there. She's my favourite ever although there's too many controversi about her being a "Stupid Malay girl" or "Shaved Hair girl".. I dont mind.. She's a good actress and she will success! Btw, she is well known all over the world... Of course she is.. Her films were shown in many countries for Film Fest so what?

Btw, we went to watch Geng.. Pengembaraan bermula. "betul betul betul!"... "Sapy.. Go!!!" hahaha so cute la that Ipin and Rajoo.. How a kid can talk to his cow and to other animals. But the most best thing is the own when Rajoo Talks to Oopet.. Oopet is soo cuute too! Shashi kashi mashi...gugashi magashi... hahaha what on earth that language came from.. but one kelemahan is they didnt tell what is Oopet. I mean definition of Oopet is what kind animal or aliens. Sapy Go! the cows only listens to Rajoo hehe.. Also the geese who stops the bus hahaha Quite funny! and the Chicken who plays around with the bus driver and the bus driver has his own rest chair hahaha He is SOOO God Damn Funny.. Also S.I.L.L.Y Sally hahaha I know its sounds silly but he is the one who spells like that..

after finish, we wanted to stop for "tea tarik" but then we malas.. all of us went to McD and eat fries and Milo large. then we off home... The best part is.. we though of having a bath together.. ended up both of us shivering like hell..so off to bed~ ...

thats all 4 now.. talks again when we have new agenda!

No comments: