Online Experience

Online Experience
Make Money with A Single Click

Thursday, January 31, 2013

rich n poor

Sometimes im tired being in middle class. I am.jealous looking at ppl who are rich and do whatever they like w the money, without thinking of debt in future. Sometimes, i am jealous lookin at people who are poor, but still can live very happily and enjoy every single moment.

You may see me like i am not grateful bu i am, its just that i am.sick n tired of being me. Been hatred, disrespectful, demotivated and everything. People ask me to reflect it to myself. I did and i cried. How bad am I but thats just who I am. People cant accept me of who I am and why I am accepting people to treat me.like this?

I just need a break from financial, health, relationship and spriritually as I cant stand it at all. Never. I want to have a.life that is enough money, no debt, everything.

My target is rm15k per month worth of salary. I can get it in February. Definitely achiving it. I know My boss can guide me to be the better person and have the faith in me. I need that. BELUEVEEE

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments: