Online Experience

Online Experience
Make Money with A Single Click

Sunday, September 12, 2010

whats new with raya 2010?

I want to tell a story that I dont know if you guys will think Im whining because of raya. 


This year raya wasnt really that happening when I was single... Man, I wish I would be single just for raya. Not that I dont like spending times with my in laws.. if there is a real spending time, its okay.. but... I'll tell you what happen last year and this year.


Last year, last day of puasa hubby and I followed my family to Perak to celebrate raya. Then my MIL text us and said that "we're gonna be in Batu Gajah on 1st day of raya so please be there by then". I dont mind that because I have spent 2 days with my own family. Then we go back there right after 4pm 1st day of raya but they arent still there. Guess what, they only arrived about 9pm... which is expected!! Then I have to spent almost 4 days with them and even seriously fighting with my husband cuz of that flirty cousin of his there. Then i have no life after that cuz back to work and so on..


Then this year, unfortunate hubby have to work cuz he save his leaves to our vacation to Krabi. Thank you sayang.. Then since last year the first day we were with my family, we decided to go back to Subang for raya. Then I thought I wanna go back to Shah Alam after 1st day raya since my MIL will go back to her hometown. She told me she will be back in Subang by 2nd day of raya early morning so I thought okay, then I'll go back 2nd day.. It happens on the 2nd day, I was calling her, she said "I think im gonna spend another one night, please stay in Subang to take care of my FIL...I am worried that anything happen to him"... WTF?! I want to spent my raya,... not taking care of my FIL. I know i couldnt complaint but gimme a break!! You fucking having fun there in the kampung and I have to sit in KL and baby sit your husband? What the fuck??


From beginning, I dont trust my MIL so much because thats what she said last year too.. "we're gonna spent just one night here and suddenly... "I think its better we go back tomorrow" but we never go back tomorrow. we spend another 2 days after 1st day, guess what? we almost spent another day again... What the fuck! You know that!? What the fuck? She never keep her promises... Im sick of this! Everytime when she said something liek "im gonna go here for only an hour..." dont ever trust her... seriously, it would never be an hour... either the whole day or half of the day gone...


Well, no matter what, today is Sunday and I am freaking going back to Shah Alam no matter what... I have talked to my husband and he said its okay. He thinks that we should do that too. 2nd day of raya we should go to the other side and not spending the whole week of raya with the same family. Thank God you realize that honey! 


Anyway, i hope next raya I'll celebrate with my lil ones... I hope I got my lil one...pray for me okay? love love

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SELAMAT BELATED RAYA WAHAI SI KATAK.