Online Experience

Online Experience
Make Money with A Single Click

Thursday, September 09, 2010

Whats new with Dumping Babies?

Hellooooooooo!!

Im back! Lets throw baby! Hmm Like I have one! Last blog, I was saying about dumping babies. Let me talk about the dumping babies.

Does doers have brains? If you dont have, let me give you one! Do you want pig brains, cow brains or dog brains? I know dog and pig are Haram but the things that you did, throwing babies anywhere you like especially the worst and disgusting place you have ever place a kid is the shit hole?! Where the Fruts your brain is!? OMG! Unbelieveable!

When I saw the news, I was sad and shock. How could they do that? If i were them, I would have to keep that baby cuz I know someone who always does the sex before marriage and get pregnant, and now she's married and not yet get any children. Karma I tell ya!

Geez... where are your minds?

No comments: