Online Experience

Online Experience
Make Money with A Single Click

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

What's New with Concerts in Malaysia? Part 2

Okay, continue from what I shall say about CONCERTS in MALAYSIA.

Its ok if you (The Gomen) to give certain rules to the Foreign Singers that comes to Malaysia but you banned Faizal Tahir because of him showing his tummy, why dont you banned MALAYSIAN SINGERS AND ACTRESSES WOMEN? They are Muslims too and they are supposedly to be at least covering their chest/breast. ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO ARE OLD ENOUGH TO BE COVERING UP. I think you guys know who am I talking about.

Dont give excuses such as 'If we're not sexy, no one will likes us!'. Remember, you are not from HOLLYWOOD. Lets Beyonce, Mariah or JLO sexy cuz its their culture... You dont have to follow them. Yes, Some of the covered ppl doesnt show the nice values of them like the girl starts from W, so what?? Its only some of them!

Sometimes I dislike ppl those who is covering up. You supposed to give good examples to ppl but then you will do this things :-

1) bad mouthing about ppl who are not covering up - you shall advice them and show them your goodside, not bad mouthing! Mengumpat satu dosa!
2) delaying your Solat time - not to Solat at the end of time... how those not covering up can pray as early as you?
3) treating those not covering up like they are some shit to you - dont judge ppl by its cover. Doesnt mean she's not covering up she's bad. I think those who are covering up have quite a bad mouth. Dont be mad when you read this, it's what I think. Yes I cover up but I admit I am the type who bad mouthing but I bad mouthing for those who is covering up! Not who doesnt.

You cant be "berat sebelah" or picking one side. If foreign artist you can give some what of the rules, what about the Malay artist who is OBVIOUSLY ISLAM? You know who you are. I didnt ask all the Malay artist to wear tudung, but just dont show some of your 'mountain'. If you want to show in the movies/drama that you are seductive, you can use "Skin shirt" to show it off a bit. U dont have to show your real skins to ppl. You are in creative industry! be creative! Duh! So MALAYSIAN GOVERNMENT AND JABATAN AGAMA ISLAM MALAYSIA, Please take a look of this matter. Dont be one sided only! Take a look of your MALAYSIAN ENTERTAINERS! They are more sexier than they supposed to be!

I saw some of the artist come to the Alicia Keys concerts wearing tube and hot pants... See, its not Alicia! Its the audiences~

Anyway, I hope Beyonce's concerts will get the 100% permissions. I think whatever Beyonce wears, no matter T-Shirt with 3rd Quarter pants also damn sexy! Im sure some of you guys watch the clip of "irreplaceable" right? The white T-shirt n Brown pants she wore, She look so hot in it! I love it!

No comments: