Online Experience

Online Experience
Make Money with A Single Click

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

What's New with Jobless ?

Hello,

I know I sounds boring but what can I do to help the jobless industries? Sorry, not being sarcasm but just wanna help :D ;P

Why there are many jobless graduates in Malaysia?

There are many jobs vacancy appearing in the newspaper inside the Klassified by the Star and Metro but why no body wants to apply or work? Few factors can be detacted followed by the reason.

1) Salary not fit requirement
2) Afraid that the company they apply is not qualified, less quality or not making much income to pay salary monthly at the exact date
3) Picky - Qualification doesnt match the requirements
4) Wants fast cash
5) No company benefits
6) not willing to do outdoor works (contractors, cleaning, washing)
7) Company requirement is ridiculous which experience needed with good qualification for example 3 years experience, 5 years experience with diploma or higher.

and many more factors...

Because of these factors, 80,000 people are jobless. I have a friend who earn rm880 a month (after deductions and all) and she said she dont mind as long what she does is what she really wants to do. Yes, its hard to fit in but why dont try?

I am not a secretary graduate either but I tried to be one since 2007. I dont like it till now because I do feel like its a waste for my diploma that can make me earn at least rm2500 a month but what can I do? I'm concern for my workplace, rest time and weekends. If I work as an event coordinator or event manager, I will never have time to spare for my family, hubby or whoever. Even now, my husband is working on weekends and its hard for us to go anywhere together. Then, my friend is the one who bring me here and there for fun.

But, what can we do to help jobless people? Any ideas?

No comments: