Online Experience

Online Experience
Make Money with A Single Click

Monday, January 19, 2009

Jealousy... What is that?

Shazawati:

here we are.. We are we are.. youth of the nation!! haha if you know what song is this.. dat's fabulous cuz I dont know ahahaha....
Neway, I just come by to the blog today as to say I am having a good day today just my stomach is crazier now hahaha.. not with babies.. but eating too much stuff... Just came up with this jealousy idea is because my friend Naddy, she got someone stalking at her now and then just for no reason. They dated before but whatever u see... Lets talk about it..
I have been through what she is but the differences are her "stalker" is a male and mine is a woman. Haha.. Not a lesbian.. Just a people who really cant stand if I am happier than her. She knows that I am a happy go lucky person, but she will make me as a unhappy go die person. hahah
Whatever she does, the stalker will complaint or express the jealousy through YM status which is sooo stupid but Good in a way that we know he's a stalker. Mine is different, she will call around and ask about me or she will ask one or two person to check on me.. Even come to my house to make friend with me and tell her everything that I told that person.. Sometimes I feel like I got a spy cam around me like one Hollywood Movie that Jim Carey starred in.. Truman Show.. I feel like that because she knows everything that I badmouth about her.. Soo freaky!

But one thing I realize, for those who always seems to know, want to know or willing to find the story to know and could do anything to know about somebody elses, is because of Jealousy...

One more jealousy we can see is from the way they talk. What ever you said, the opponent will definitely she also have the same story... Yes, I talk like that but I am telling the truth but people couldnt handle. Like what they experienced, my friend/relatives also experienced almost the same.. Is not a make up story.. its a true story.. But people just tends to ignore because they think I always show off.. Im not showing off.. I am sharing the experiences.

Whatever you do, people will never satisfied.. Especially when you are better than they are.. Its true.. All people have that kinda attitude.Anyone.. in this world..

Now, what you can say about the 'JEALOUSY' is a natural attitude that have in the very tiny heart of human being... either direct or indirectly speaking.. Indirect way, keep it to yourself and make it as a challenge for you to beat her up... direct.. show it off.. hahaha

Think about it..

Gackt's News Correspondent of World Gackt Dears.

www.gacktworlddears.com

No comments: