Online Experience

Online Experience
Make Money with A Single Click

Saturday, January 17, 2009

After A month...

Shazawati : Helloo... in three days time, my wedding will turn to 1 month but as you know, dont expect any babies from me... hehehe I am now still under planning and will see if my class doesnt clash with my pregnancy or delivering. I know if I wanna wait till graduating time, it will be a damn hell long. Especially if I graduated in 2012... I cant wait that... Its tooo tooo long! I have my target to pregnant on 2010. Somehow, people tend to asked me "are you sure you can hold that to 2010?" ... Yeah I will try my best to hold it hahah... It sounds stupid but yeah.. hehehe For the moment, let me and hubby feel the life of two before we start our parenting life. This is because I need to see on few aspects in life that needs consideration....
  1. money
  2. proper house
  3. proper parenting skills

Some people even me still cant believe that I am married... people always asked these types of questions.. let me answer it here so people wont ask anymore hehe

  1. Where do you stay ? - I am staying at my parents house in Shah Alam for weekdays and my in laws for Weekends...
  2. Why you still live in your parents house? - My mother asked me to stay there due to her loneliness of staying alone. My elder's sister and my second sister (the whole family) has moved out from the house and If i moved, my parents will stay with my third sister only.
  3. Dont you think its a lil burden? - quite but rather than wasting money to pay for the rent, i prefer to buy a house and rent it to people and get money out from renting ($_$)
  4. You are too young to get married! - Yes and so what? My parents get married when my mom n dad are 23 and 24 and my sister as well.. Its not that young.. If i am married when I am 18 with 18 year old hubby, then you can say "you are too young to get married".
  5. Get pregnant la wei! - Aiyo.. dont aaa like that.. I have to plan my delivering date so I could escape class heheh.. I cant go out for two months.. have to consider that also la... who knows I am having exam that time... mati wooo!

Even though I know my exam will be on November... I could hold the exam ... I dont care la... I just want my child to be born on 20.10.2010 and 20.11.2011... I dont care!! I want them to be born on the day that I targeted... who will be the first child? Either girl or boy.. I havent decided... Maybe a girl first then a boy.. Names? hahah This is what I have been thinking.. dont curi aaa

For boy : Raja Amir Syazwan / Raja Adam Syafiq / Raja Adlin Shauqi / Raja Amir Syafiq

For girl : Raja Aishah Syazwani / Raja Aishah Syazana / Raja Aishah Sofea / Raja Aishah Syafiqa

Choose which you want? or which you like? I will put poll later on heheh..

I know my choice d.. but just wanna asked you.. Okay! till then bye!! My hubby tdo lagi.. nnt suh die tulis lak :P

No comments: