Online Experience

Online Experience
Make Money with A Single Click

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Tiada Visa Ke Jepun - no more visa to Japan and what I do now?

Yeay!

I am so happy that we dont need the bloody god damn visa to go to Japan but they are smart. they terminated Air Asia so we cant travel to Japan too often. I think i know why hahaha

Anyway,

i am so happy that I am now changing bit by bit. All because i have join this one group (Excellent Affirmation Achievers or Erin Adlina Achievers group).

if i know my strength is with sales, i wouldnt be bother studying Broadcasting. i would take marketing, business admins or anything related to it. if i have done this since 2004, now I dont need to suffer, face all these obstacle and such.

Well, lets forget about the pass. I am thankful that I know Erin right after i came back from Japan, she told me she could help me with my financial problems. at first, i was being -ve and always been. days after days, i found out, i am actually good in selling. not much yet as i am still working but soon will be full time swinger. :D


No comments: