Online Experience

Online Experience
Make Money with A Single Click

Friday, August 24, 2012

Room - shall mom or dad or siblings goes in?

Talking bout room, some people stay together with their siblings, some they have to separate and some just sleep outside n use the room only to change or hidden agenda happenin lol. Especially indicate for those who live w parents because u definitely will lock ur room if u are renting w friends or strangers.

My entry will be mix Malay n English as my grammar is not correct and I am lazy to hear people being grammar nazi for free. Lol

Anyway, kenapa bilik? Why room? Why u need to talk about this? Earlier this evening, i was tweeting w my friend who told said 'eventhough my room is in a mess, i know where.are all my stuff and what to do with it.'

For me, i wont let my family except my hubby (obviously) to come in d room. I would never let others to clean my room because i am d only person who remember where i put my stuff, how did i put it and why i put it there. Mum used to clean my room and I couldnt find EVERY SINGLE THING and have to buy new ones and only after i reclean the room, i found it. Just imagine i wasted almost rm300bucks for some things that i thought was thrown away? Sometimes, i do keep receipts and papers in d room for certain reasons. I will only throw it after 10years keep. U wanna know why? Afraid that i might have to refer to it 10years later. U will never knew what will happen u see. No body understand and believe what I said so they usually throw it. Sometimes, i even take pic of the receipts and the stuff i throw because it might be useable in future. Freaky right? I know. I think so too. Lol.

Once threw a receipt after 2years and suddenly someone asked me if i still have it. Just imagine, i cant claim anything because its more than two years? So i decided to keep things till 10years and will throw once i took d picture of the stuff. Well, it does work sometimes.

Another thing why i dont let anyone entering rooms because i have my old diary that kept all my freaking secret and mak make me didnt trust her anymore. She went into my room and clean, saw the diary and read it. So all my secret that i hide from her was whistle blown by the book itself. Lol is there such words? Hahaah but anyway, i got busted with all my secret and grounded for 3months for it. Just imagine, no tv, no phones., noThing is allowed. My life is like in a prison. So after that incident the door have NO ENTRY sign and locked 24/7.

So, did u like people to clean/enter your room? For me NO WAY JOSE. Its my privacy yoo

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments: