Online Experience

Online Experience
Make Money with A Single Click

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

TOTTORI day 1

23/3 first day arrive in tottori at 7am, we were picked by my ex liason person and my host mom for 3months Kamitani san.


Then straight after breakfast, we went to Tottori main attraction which is Sand dune one of the largest in Japan. The weather is damn cold but its beautiful to see no matter what. I will put the pic later on the other post. After that, we went Wakasa to see if there is more snow. We did found alot in the mountain. Still snowing and then we stopped by to see the skiing place. Some people still snowboarding butsince my insurance doesnt cover death of skiing, i decided not to do it. Scared actually.


Then we went to eat Udon then after that, Kamitani san cook for both of us. The road n shops are different now even for the Tottori station. More nicer than before. At least there is a change for our place. Then it is so nice to eat with my host fam again. She cook roasted chicken and vege and we eat till we dropped. I n hubby sit infront of heater as it is very cold, we think its 4゜c . Then we sleep.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments: