Online Experience

Online Experience
Make Money with A Single Click

Monday, April 18, 2011

Whats New with #Itssadwhen

Hi,

If you are on twitter, you may have come across with this topic. So, i just rewrite whatever that comes to my mind on that day. Btw, I will not reveal what is my tweethandle as I am not open those who loves to stalk me as I always talks about things in my twitter. I do not need a skirt care taker cuz i know how to take care of my skirt. I am not interested okay?

Btw, this is based on my previous experience. I am not picking this up again but its just a reminder for those who cares. It is really sad when things happen to me. I am sorry that happened but this is not to offend anyone but as A reminder.

  1. #itssadwhen your best friend is not your best friend anymore
  2. #itssadwhen your own best friends ignored you for unknown reason
  3. #itssadwhen your own best friends talk bout you with their friends who you dont even know
  4. #itssadwhen you tried your best to win your friends/family heart but doesnt work at all
  5. #itssadwhen your parents told you that they will always be with you but they are never there
  6. #itssadwhen your best friend said "we'll always be there for you" but condemed you after you start opening your mouth telling your problem
  7. #itssadwhen your family told you "you sucks" and you take it seriously.
  8. #itssadwhen your friends lie to you
  9. #itssadwhen your friends disrespect you & your partner
  10. #itssadwhen you have done so much yet no body appreciate you.
  11. #itssadwhen you have sacrifice your life for someone, they just tell you "i'm testing your honesty".
  12. #itssadwhen you trust strangers more than your family (ouch)
  13. #itssadwhen your expectation doesnt meet with the situation
  14. #itssadwhen you have broken the agreement with anyone
  15. #itssadwhen you never had a chance to say sorry to someone
  16. #itssadwhen you never had a chance to be sorry to someone
  17. #itssadwhen you will never had any clue what is going on between you and your partner
  18. #itssadwhen nobody cares about you anymore.
  19. #itssadwhen nobody listens to you anymore
  20. #itssadwhen nobody attached to you anymore
  21. #itssadwhen nobody trust you
  22. #itssadwhen some1 you care hates you for no reason
  23. #itssadwhen some1 you trust betrays you

No comments: