Online Experience

Online Experience
Make Money with A Single Click

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What's New with Self interest issue?

Dear people who hates me that much...

I know I was an annoying kids since I was small. I was totally spoilt brat when I was in 16-18 years old. I was lonely and never knew what life could make me suffer till the end.

I know that u hated me for what I have done for my past. ITS The past you Dick head! You asking people to give you a freaking chance and we do give you a freaking chances... not only one, many chances... you gain a full of freaking trust. Now, because U think that u are greater than I do, yes I do admit, I am so called freaking stupid and tolol, but at least I know how to freaking behave myself. I do know how to talk to people whom I dont even know that much.

Everyone praises you cuz you are doing good job! Everyone hates me cuz they think I got the job because one of my family members is there as one of the ORGANIZER. Fuck it! You know that I actually wanna quit?!!  I dont even want to get involve with ANYTHING with all of the stupid people in that organization! I know its not good for me to say you guys are stupid but mostly you are. I told one of my family members, i Hate it! you guys never appreciates what I have done for you guys! U dont even know how the fuck I have to convince my family to believe and take the challenge! I told my family to help u guys out and that happen when i was 8 years old.

Now do u think I care or really wants that TITLE badly?! I dont freaking care! I have my own job, I have my study life, I dont even want to mingle with people like most of you! You know what?! I dont even freaking care about your bloody organization somemore.

I know that you have an issue with one of my family member's friend and also you hate Malays and Indians. You only loves people who gives u an aircond or a fan. Hello! For your information. I hate you too. cuz you think I talk without my brain... Hello... people cant talk without brain. You maybe have your PhD or what so ever, so get the damn PhD.... not Perasaan Hasad Dengki! So, if you hate me, why in the 1st place you take me as one of the important people in the committee? To tell my family that I am a loser?! They know that LONG TIME AGO... I AM THEIR FAMILY MEMBER.or to tell the world how LOSER i am? hahaha I maybe a loser... but I never give up!

WELL, at least i didnt USE AIR COND / FANS to get the job I wanted... I show my freaking stupid effort for the stupid people like you guys... oh sorry! you are smart in education but in life, you sucks like a pig cuz u ate too much of it!...

No comments: